3% Counter Offer

3% Counter Offer

The PBA asked for a 5% pay increase this go around and Tallahassee countered with 3%. I suppose the 3% is better than nothing. The PBA came finally came through for us (for all you naysayers).

Re: 3% Counter Offer

Cocaine is a very dangerous drug. I'm not saying you are a user but you should really wear gloves when handling. You know. I know. Floridians know. There will be no pay raise for state employees (including DLE) this year or next.

The new contract stipulates 3% so it looks like PBA took their offer.

The raise will not be funded by the legislature. The contract can call for a raise, but unless PBA is actually paying the money, there will be no money. Mark this page so you can come back and read this again next May when the session ends. It's all smoke and mirrors. A Ponzi scheme.

I JUST REALIZED.......I'M WORKING WITH A BUNCH OF IDIOTS. Do you really believe a 3% pay increase is going to happen this year? :roll: :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I JUST REALIZED.......I'M WORKING WITH A BUNCH OF IDIOTS. Do you really believe a 3% pay increase is going to happen this year? :roll: :roll:
    And how smart does that make you? You just NOW figured out there are a bunch of idiots working there?????

From the St. Pete Times:

Another year. Another budget deficit.

A new financial report shows that all the tax increases, spending cuts and raids on savings accounts weren't enough for Florida's budget, which could have a deficit next year of as much as $2.6 billion.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    July 1, 2009.............................already happened for retirees. :lol: :P

Just got the latest PBA Newsletter. Check out the article from the FDLE-PBA. Its a Real EYE OPENER. :evil:

Here is the latest pay offer for FY10/11 -
    With luck and union support, the pay adjustment should be no more than 3%. Please be aware that is a pay adjustment downward, not upward. Good Luck.