Police Chief Apps... - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Police Chief Apps...

Who r u kidding. Go crawl under your rock in the unincorporated area of the county. You're nothing but glorified jailers. Ask the Dunedin residents or anyone from Safety Harbor about how they feel.

Who r u kiddin:

That might be the dumbest post I have ever read. I do not work for PCSO or CPD, but your statements make you look like an idiot.

I think your post says it all.

Be safe out there.....

when will the chief's postion be anounced?

Not for a month or more...first round of interviews are next week. Long way to go before one of the Good ol' Boys are chosen. There's more smoke an mirrors in this process than a burning fun house.

Oh, so the fact that most deputies hate Coats would be the reason for CPD to hire the Sheriff's Office. So Mr. Big Mouth, explain to me what is not done properly by CPD? You spout off garbage from your sewer hole and think that you know what you are talking about. I guess with your 18 months on you have a vast amout of experience to pull from. You sir are a TURD, I say good day to you.

The testing and interviews were on Monday and Tuesday does anyone know how it went? Who are the frontrunners?

It's very tight right now for the frontrunners they all did great, but here are the names and please don't share this with anyone because it's suppose to be kept quiet until the final list is published. Meeks, Kelly, Birch, Mcgary, Pern, Mehr, and Blanco. I heard Sahr was almost there, but he did not fit the education requirement with the GED so they had to keep him at a Captain in CID.

Now that's funny. Good to see a bit of humor still exists around here!!!!!

Supervisor's Union has Andrea in their back pocket - I hear their Christmas party is going to be at her house this year and she keeps food stocked for those who come to visit for Code-7. Conflict of interest here? I think so..

If ya gotta cheat and steal to get a top cop job in Clearwater and it not be based on merit, educaton and background, then all integrity of CPD has been lost from the top to the rookie in FTO. CPD used to be a department of good reputation and integrity. Watch as that's flying out the window along with morale. Might as well wear that black band over your badge now.

Hundreds of thousands spent for a dog and pony show. Remember that next time you're denied a raise because the city says funds are tight. If they're putting this much effort into this little 'show', imagine all the other tricks they're pulling.

I hear TAPS being played off in the distance.

First off – I had no idea the Supervisor’s Union wielded so much power. If they can dictate to the city manager who to hire as our next chief, then I wonder why they didn’t use that power to get themselves a raise in the last contract?

Secondly, you got some balls saying the department’s integrity and reputation, and let’s not forget the ever popular ‘morale’, will be flushed down the toilet if Holloway gets the job. News flash – he didn’t make the list because of the Supervisor’s Union or Andra (by the way, that’s how her name is spelled). And you’d be very lucky to have a 1/10th of Holloway’s “merit, education and background.”

CPD is getting a new chief. But what this department desperately needs is LEADER. Someone that has the intestinal fortitude to hold all of us accountable for what we do, but just as importantly for what we don’t do. Whether its Holloway or one of the other 10 candidates, I really don’t give a damn. I’m going to give the next chief the opportunity to put his plan into action and see how things work out – for better or for worse.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast