croker denied his stripes back

croker denied his stripes back

I think it is the civil board and the admin that are closley tied together on this case.

Croker didn't deserve the treatment from several people in admin that he got. *Edited by Mod 610 due to TOU Violations* has always had a rep for intimidation and going after people. When he comes, people run the other way. Put him back on the road where he came from, his cushy job in training should be over. What happened to *Edited by Mod 610 due to TOU Violations*? training is where he needs to be.

what the hell is going on around that place and who the hell has balls to stop the micro-management- no one- because the regime has risen. GOOD LUCK TO ANY OF YOU THAT TRY. We have so many people in corrections with cushy/made up jobs that it's not even funny.

MS if you get word of this, restructure corrections, I could tell you the postions that need to be taken away. Get a pen, cause it is a long list.

Re: croker denied his stripes back

can corrections get into the union? Is there anyone out there that has names or info about who to talk to, I'm sure corretions would be just as interested about going union as the road. Stop all of these unqualified people from obtaining these untouchable postions.

Quote Originally Posted by no more bs
    can corrections get into the union? Is there anyone out there that has names or info about who to talk to, I'm sure corretions would be just as interested about going union as the road. Stop all of these unqualified people from obtaining these untouchable postions.
    Should be able too. Just call the PBA rep and get the blue cards going.

did croker get hired back?

Croker is working at Walmart in the Cape, chasing badguys stealing condoms and beer, go tony go!

It was crokers brother not the croker of years ago. i am not surprised he didnt get his stripes back, he was a horrible sergeant, micro managed every bit of the shifts he worked and was too afraid to make a decision. yes he may have been pressured by his supervisors and yes he was a good guy outside of the job, but when you push and push to change things when they worked perfectly fine to begin with bad things are going to happen. just as it will come full circle for "them". why is it that so many people are transferring to the road? is it low morale? or have people finally had it with the belittling and management forgetting what it was like when they were deputies?