cheaters - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cheaters

Re: cheaters

Why pick on one pair? What about IA Sgt and IA Inv? No wonder there is a cover up for the lieutenant gone bad.

You are just dam*ed retarded. Anyone with half a brain, which you fall short of, knows there is nothing going on there, of all places. And regarding the Lt "gone bad", that's a load of crap, too. If I knew who you were, I would tell you to your face to quit this department, because anyone who would so willingly and blatantly slander some of the most honest people in this department, whom I personally have a tremendous amount of respect for, is someone we need to get rid of. Along with no brains, you have no integrity. I would back up any of the people you made mention of, and trust them implicitly to back me up. You on the other hand, I'll be watching my back.

A Lieutenant "Gone Bad???" "Who's Not," what are your facts to back up this cowardly, hurtful and without an ounce of merit statement? I truly hope this was not made by one of my fellow brothers or sisters at LPD. When you don't have the fortitude (nuts) to sign your name to this, it shows what a sad, little and pathetic person you are. If you have issues with me, you obviously know where I work. Put on your big-boy pants and talk to me. Hiding behind a made up name and casting inaccurate stones makes you a disgrace to your profession. Your childish antics will not prevent me from leading the professional and courageous group of men and women whom I work with daily. Karma is a wonderful thing...................

Ralph Schrader
    Lieutenant, LPD

I dont work at LPD, but after reading all this, that is one Lt (above this post) that I would be honored to work for. If they are talking about your Sir, then maybe its time they go back to their miserable hovels with their tails between their legs (since there is nothing else there).

I work at LPD (although not as an officer) and I can say that I have never worked for a more respectable leader than Lt. Schrader.

Ralph Schrader is one of the finest LTs at LPD. He's not a company man. He stands behind his people just like Walker does. I look forward to working with Ralph in the future. OK, he has his personal life problems, but whom of us doesn't? Difference is our dirty laundry hasn't become the focus of our absent, incompetent, chief's focus.

Look at the PCSO message board..similar issues there.
    To avoid these types of problems in the future, refrain from emotional affairs, adulterous situations, and ultimately keep your pants on and go home to your spouses. End of story. There's a job to be done...do it..serve the community, pick up the calls, self initiate, or make room for others who will. End of discussion.

what about female nite sgt cheating with net officer? she has major issues

Oh, for God's sake, will you quit!!! Worry about your own sh@t, that's enough to worry about. Quit starting and passing rumors about others like a bunch of little kids! Just stop!!!

Quote Originally Posted by no surprise
    what about female nite sgt cheating with net officer? she has major issues
    I have not posted on here in years, but was told last night that someone was slamming and then supporting my brother Lt. Schrader. I then saw this bulls%$t and decided to post, but not the cowardly way that most do. Since there is only one female midnight shift sgt I know they are referring to 75. Why don't you all just leave her alone or have the nuts to tell her to her face or better yet tell it to me, I am easy to find. 75 is not only my best friend who I care for and love, she is without a doubt the best sgt I have worked for in over 23 years in this profession. The only issues she has is being a caring, supportive, loving friend to many (including the net officer) you are referring to and a damn good sgt. Just once I would like to see all the LPD officers support each other and make it a family like it used to be and should be. There are those I have issues with at LPD but would never slam them in a PUBLIC forum, if I am that upset at them I go talk face to face and come to an understanding. We may not love each other, but we are supposed to be a band of brothers/sisters.

75 do not let these back stabbers and cowards get to you, those of us who know and work with you, know who you are and what you stand for. 24/7 I am in your corner.......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast