RIVIERA POLICE DEPT ABOUT TO GO 10-7
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RIVIERA POLICE DEPT ABOUT TO GO 10-7

The FBI recently started an investigation into the worst police department in Palm Beach County, known as the Riviera Beach Police Dept. The FBI has issued subpeonas and recently sealed the Detective Division in the police station. A well known Detective Sergeant resigned abruptly, as has other police officials today. It is my understanding this "Mayberry" law enforcement agency is about to be disbanded by Governor Crist. Don't you think it is about time????

Re: RIVIERA POLICE DEPT ABOUT TO GO 10-7

Wow, all this sh%$ talking you are doing and you have no idea. Anyone can come on here and talk sh%$, but atleast talk factual you jack@#$. No one resigned and the FBI is not the one who sealed anything up. It is very obvious that your "understanding" is very wrong. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE TALKING SH^#. By the way, who ever said Riviera was "MAYBERRY?" You really are ignorant! :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Facts
    Wow, all this sh%$ talking you are doing and you have no idea. Anyone can come on here and talk sh%$, but atleast talk factual you jack@#$. No one resigned and the FBI is not the one who sealed anything up. It is very obvious that your "understanding" is very wrong. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE TALKING SH^#. By the way, who ever said Riviera was "MAYBERRY?" You really are ignorant! :devil:
    facts is right, nobody resigned, they are mandated to await arrests or they will have no free union attorney to represent them. they are in a situation of dire straits and have no control at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Can Not resign Now or No Representation
    facts is right, nobody resigned, they are mandated to await arrests or they will have no free union attorney to represent them. they are in a situation of dire straits and have no control at this point.
    I agree, they could not resign at this point or it would cost them money out of their own pockets instead of our union coffers. This way they can even "pad" more money from the taxpayers while they roll the dice to see if they get convicted of a crime or not. Either way the tax payer pays and we are stuck with the dirt. In "paddies" case, he is the only one out of the crew who could retire anyway, but he is actually still more worried about grabbing any dollar he can then going down in flames. Either way, their reputations as cops are ruined but cops like this could care less about that anyway. They are just buying time so to speak, doing as little as possible while robbing the city at the same time.

Facts you seem to be a little upset here, you know that can be a sign of gilt don't you? Of course a good detective which your obviously not, would know that. You are right about one thing though, this isn't MAYBERRY. The cops in MAYBERRY were honest good cops, not like these pretenders who just want to rape the budget and see their name in lights. Funny how the detectives actually working the case are getting their names in the news lately like Passaro instead of Galigan who is always acting like he is the one working the case and giving no credit to the ones who are. Heck he even turned down acepting his recentaward from the Riviera Beach city council for faking the funeral concern while being piad, now that is a sgn of guilt, Facts. He doesn't know where to hide next now that the doors are locked at his safe place. By the waywhat happened to alll the food the fat kat is storing in there? Those all day lunch breaks of hers are over too, at least there anyway. We here she evn put spottos out of business for stealin food there when her husmand worked.

Whoever you are JusttheFacts you obviously aren't interested in the facts or the truth. You have some kind of ax to grind - that's clear to anyone reading this board. If you are a cop, then you should be interested in the concept of innocent until proven guilty - not in the concept of 'trying' someone on message boards or the media. You're lapping up whatever will happen from here going forward, but why don't you wait to get the FACTS straight before you continue slandering someone's good reputation. Interesting how so many people are quick to jump on a bandwagon if they have a personal issue with the person(s) involved. But if it were you in the same situation, I'm certain you'd want folks to not pre-judge nor make any ASSUMPTIONS when they don't know all the facts. Me, I'm just a citizen of the county and will wait to make my opinion until I know all. A friend told me about this forum and so I decided to check it out. You should either go to school and learn the law, or you should keep your opinion to yourself. You SHOULD be asking others to wait until the facts are out BEFORE ever revealing a person's name. You should be ashamed of yourself. I pray that this never happens to you because if it does, you'll understand what it's like to be pre-judged. And don't tell me you're pre-judged every day - that's just a load of crap.

Everyone can continue to say what they will about the Riviera Beach Police Department and think that they all are losers or corrupt but the fact is that IT IS NOT TRUE!!!! I have worked along side of many Officers and have witnessed the professionalism and compassion most of them have for the job. Remember, most are young guys and girls that are attempting to learn the business and do good at it.

If your sister or mother was a "Slut" in high school, does that mean she still is?? Because Riviera Beach Police Department had problems over the years with Officers and Executives doesn't mean that the negativity has to continue. Again, there are a lot of GOOD GUYS AND GIRLS over there. A few have made poor deceisons and are now going to suffer the consequences just like your mother or sister did when she showed up at the doctors office to find out they you were being born.

LAW ENFORCEMENT is the biggest family in the world but we do not act like it. It's too bad it's this way. Just remember all of us are just one split second away from being in the same spot and DONT SAY "NOT ME" You never know.

LET'S STICK TOGETHER AS A FAMILY AND NOT JUDGE THE SUBJECTS INVOLVED UNTIL ITS PROVEN OTHERWISE.

ITS JUST A THOUGHT!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JUST CHECKING IN
    Everyone can continue to say what they will about the Riviera Beach Police Department and think that they all are losers or corrupt but the fact is that IT IS NOT TRUE!!!! I have worked along side of many Officers and have witnessed the professionalism and compassion most of them have for the job. Remember, most are young guys and girls that are attempting to learn the business and do good at it.

If your sister or mother was a "Slut" in high school, does that mean she still is?? Because Riviera Beach Police Department had problems over the years with Officers and Executives doesn't mean that the negativity has to continue. Again, there are a lot of GOOD GUYS AND GIRLS over there. A few have made poor deceisons and are now going to suffer the consequences just like your mother or sister did when she showed up at the doctors office to find out they you were being born.

LAW ENFORCEMENT is the biggest family in the world but we do not act like it. It's too bad it's this way. Just remember all of us are just one split second away from being in the same spot and DONT SAY "NOT ME" You never know.

LET'S STICK TOGETHER AS A FAMILY AND NOT JUDGE THE SUBJECTS INVOLVED UNTIL ITS PROVEN OTHERWISE.

Are you kidding me? That is the problem to begin with, is that instead of sticking up for the corrupt cops who make us all look bad in the eyes of the upstanding citizen, we should be the first ones to put our foot down and say, I am not going to condone a brother or sister LEO to commit immoral criminal acts period! This includes everything from stealing overtime to committing adultry which is a whole other topic here. Look at the PBSO, we would make them look good in that area too, but that is for another time and place. I hope they ARE innocent, but I am a firm beleiver that where there is smoke, there is fire. These allegations were not dreamed up, nobody has time for that crap, and hey, if it was then I 'll be the first to say lock up the person who falsified the allegation! EITHER WAY a cop(s) going to jail in this case if that is the way it should be, or should we say to either party here, oh you know what your a cop, your above the law don't worry about it! Go back to work and collect your check. No, either the whistle blower or the alledged suspect (BOTH COPS) somebody needs to be stuffed and cuffed! Enough is enough, figure it out, make an arrest and lets get some real police work done!

ITS JUST A THOUGHT!!!!!!!!

enough is enough said - I hope they ARE innocent, but I am a firm beleiver that where there is smoke, there is fire. These allegations were not dreamed up, nobody has time for that crap, and hey, if it was then I 'll be the first to say lock up the person who falsified the allegation!

The allegations have been falsified.... so maybe keep an open mind. The Detective with his name starting with V knows who he is. He's pissed and doesn't care that he's ruining two other cops. Those of you in the bureau know who he is... and he shouldn't be a cop. He's the corrupt one feeding lies to the Feds and his best friend in the State Attorney's office that used to work in RBPD. He should pay for his lies and hopefully he will... even if it takes him lying in court and then getting charged. enough is enough - do some research.

Waaaaaaait one got dang gone minute,

Who is this police wanna-be; selling out the raw like that. First off, It is those Riviera Officers like the ones u r running yo **** suckers about that keeps that 6 feet tall black guy from stickin 12 inches of his soul pole in yo daughter or little sister while u on yo computer rite know jaw droppin.

Or maybe u just upset with the Riviera officers because everytime u paaaay a cute little sexy women with your "BIG PAYCHECK" to say "that she loves u," u come home and find a riviera beach officer seatin in yo favorite chair wit yo gurl in his lap doing neck exercises.

----Im mad as hell----- :evil:

Listen brua, whoever from these other agencies that are talkin down on the RAW, YALL know what yall could do for everyone of those 117 plus officers.

And lets get back on the subject about the dumb officers...... ill let the people vote on this. Who do u think has the best chance to becoming a idiot officer-- the officer that r forced to learns, serious crashes, rapes, and stabbings on their own because of there low buget and lack of manpower--- ooooooooooor the spoiled cryin baby officer that turns everything but a traffic ticket over to a detective upon the first sign of complexity. Yall choice oh yeah i bet i know which one the idiots r gonna choose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast