Never Ends - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Never Ends

Re: Never Ends

Commo,
    I think that you guys do a job that a lot of people wouldn't or couldn't, for that, thanks. Everyone loses their temper and I think that is how this thread started. Please keep up the good work and continue to 10-4 check us. I have that extra second while I am watching the occupants to acknowledge you and thank you for checking on us. Oh by the way we have found deputies collapse from medical issues, all because it started with a 10-4 check. So get over yourself...

What ever happened to the monthly Commo newsletter? I haven't seen one in a while and I am a little disappointed. I really enjoyed all of the reader submitted recipes like "Cheeto's battered Ring-Dings" and the very popular "Bar-B-Que'd Choco-Chip Polish sausage mash-up."

Quote Originally Posted by Kidding
    Please tell me you're kidding; they don't really have 42" LCD TVs hanging on the commo walls running regular cable programs?
    Even more impressive is the office chairs with enhanced structural support....

The post above about the 10-4 checks should have went further. They were trying to say the whole 10-4 check is a joke. We have a guy who runs around all morning picking up felony warrants by himself, and never gets a 10-4 check, but if Hope is on a delayed 30, bogus sig 4, any call, then they are 10-4 checking him every 15 minutes. It's only done so they can catch him not answering his radio and then they can "burn" him. It's the same few dispatchers already mentioned by name above with the attitudes. They are not Sgt's, it is not up to them to decide what deputies do. The road Sgt is the one who makes the decisions, and if there isa problem, they need to worry about it, not some clueless female in commo who has never been out on the road. And by the way, the policy is the dispatchers have to notify their supervisor if they have a problem, they are not allowed to call the Sgt's cell phone diectly and complain about a deputy. They get away with it because they are all flirting with all te Sgt's and Lt's who work up there, but policy forbids it. Next time one of them calls your Sgt and complains about you, file a formal complaint against her for breaking the chain of command.

I especially like when they 10-4 check you to death if they are board or want to bust chops. But if they are busy you could be out there for an hour and not get any. How bout when a favorite dep dont answer they get a quick and quiet page. But when a problem child misses a call its call the Sgt, beep beep beep, code 3, beep beep beep, call his house,call the watch commander, where was he last, beep beep beep, notify aviation and the cdo, etc etc. A quick page usually remidies the whole situation why dont we just do that at the begining?

Quote Originally Posted by The Joy of Commo
    What ever happened to the monthly Commo newsletter? I haven't seen one in a while and I am a little disappointed. I really enjoyed all of the reader submitted recipes like "Cheeto's battered Ring-Dings" and the very popular "Bar-B-Que'd Choco-Chip Polish sausage mash-up."
    ever tried the little debbie double-decker bacon deluxe pizza burrito? it's to die for and it gives you the complex carbs and protien you need to sit in front of a computer, answer phones and conquer the most challenging game of minesweeper.

[quote=Mmmm...delicioso!]
    Quote Originally Posted by "The Joy of Commo":3c8hv58s
    ever tried the little debbie double-decker bacon deluxe pizza burrito? it's to die for and it gives you the complex carbs and protien you need to sit in front of a computer, answer phones and conquer the most challenging game of minesweeper.[/quote:3c8hv58s]

Can you recommend a good commo breakfast?

Sure, a bowl of cereal is always a smart way to begin a shift of answering phones and typing on a computer. Especially if you like to bang on the keyboard hard enough that the noise of the keys can be heard over the radio. Try this easy recipie-

Start with a bowl.
    Fill it with freshly microwaved Uncle Chow's Kung Fu shrimp mini-egg rolls
    Add a liter of Cola
    Eat with a soup ladle

Enjoy!

Paul K. Hope is a POS. He has an attitude way too big for his own good. He treats everyone like garbage unless they are of benefit to him. He is a goddamn liar when it comes to covering his own ass after he messes up. I for one can NOT stand any IDIOT cop who would lie because they get called on their wrongdoings. If you are going to be an IDIOT, then tell the truth. But in DS Hopes case, he thinks he can walk around being a complete jerk and if his superiors get called in, he LIES HIS ASS OFF and claims it was everyone else's fault and he was only acting by the book. What a frickn jerkoff.

He has more complaint of rudeness against him then his entire squad combined. One day, this ass will HOPEfully get his. Jerk cops eventually get what they deserve. He must hate his sad little existence in his small little townhome in wellington with his girlfriend. I also noticed on the payroll list, he is one of the lowest paid officers and makes almost no overtime, despite the fact he has been with PBSO for over 7 years now. Just goes to show he either hates his job, or his pay reflects his performance.

I really hate the cops that lose their humanity and assume everyone is a jerk because that is all he sees, day in and day out. Maybe, just maybe, if he acted nicer, others around him would too, and he could see that there is good in this world and not everyone is a scumbag that needs to be arrested by the great mediocre deputy Hope. One can only HOPE.

He is a sad little man working the crap end of west Palm Beach county, and he hates it. Most of all, his performance and attitude show it.

He is a lawsuit waiting to happen. He will either cause PBSO to pay out lots of money for his gross actions in thinking he's a badass, or he will end up dead when some real bad guy on the crap end of HOPE's attitude, thinks it worth f#cking up a cop for how he was treated. It's idiots like Hope that give so many good guys in green a bad name. How sad. What a sad sad excuse for a deputy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123