Never Ends
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Never Ends

Never Ends

DISTRICT 1 DEPUTY PAUL HOPE .....NEVER LEARNS!!!!!!!!!!
    COMMO SAYS GOOD BYE AND STAY OUT OF HEADQUARTERS FOR EVER. WE WILL NOT MISS HEARING YOUR SARCASTIC WHINE AND CRY RADIO TRAFFIC OR YOUR "GO AHEAD PALM"

unsustained! your honor.

Lightbulb Re: Never Ends

What makes you think he's going any where, perhaps to many meetings at the Ice Cream table has you confused?

Re: Never Ends

pissed off commo....can we leave the man alone....D 1 is the thoughest place to work.......you got your brass, action plans, extra patrols, paperwork on top of paperwork, etc.......no one is perfect....some of you talk way to fast and others are hard of hearing.....if he is leaving us let him hear it from his supervisor and not someone who is doing one........Not to quote a thug but "cant we all just get along."

GO EAT ANOTHER TWINKIE COMMO AND SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

The mutual respect between co workers and fellow PBSO Emloyees here is amazing..NOT..unreal. and embarassing

it really is embarrassing....

& you wonder why every one is sleeping with each other to include spouses and brass, Now that's on point..lol

:evil: pissed off commo!!! I wonder who that may be? No matter, Hope may be alot of things but one thing he is not and thats a whine and cry type of person. You know exactely where you stand with him. I know that not everyone in commo feel as you do. Your skin must be really thin, you may want to eat more donuts or ice cream or what ever you eat up there. :evil: :evil:

Come on people......lets cut eachother some slack here..........I dont work at Dist. 1 but i have heard it can be a pretty hard place to work.....BOTH because of the calls AND the brass..........Lets not make it any harder than it needs to be by bashing eachother.........I used to work OT up in "Crystal Palace" .......usually 4 hours at a shot.......and I gotta tell ya......the stress levels can be worse than anything i have experienced on the road.......many times, after the 4 hours was up, I could feel the stress as I left the building........It gave me a HUGE amount of respect for those that work up there every day......I pray i never get hurt and cant work the road anymore and have to go upstairs......
    For those that work in Commo.......my hat goes off to you......i try to be patient with you when i am stressed on the road......and i try EVEN HARDER when i realize a trainee is on the radio......we were all new at one time......and I try to remember my screw-ups......believe me, there were plenty ops: ops: ops: ......Just a thought, maybe send out a message when we have a new one ont he channel so we can be EXTRA patient.......I dont mind at all...... :cop: :cop: :cop:

Oh please, I'm so tired of hearing how rough your job in commo is, what a joke! I've worked up there, it's all about who's sleeping with who and which deputy looks hot in his uniform. The dispatchers are all trying to hook up with the Lt's and Capt's, and the only reason you are not put in your place is because of all the infidelity running rampant. Look at the self admitted lesbian who after she started dating a Capt told people now she could boss around deputies because she was immune to discipline. I was there at Gypsy Horse in Wellington as she was bragging about it. Paul Hope is a cops cop, he is hard working, extremely knowledgable, and would stand up for any cop any day of the week. He feels EXACTLY the same way most of the rest of us do about some of you dispatchers - the only difference is he is more vocal over the air about it. Get over your selves. We don't need a 10-4 check while we are on a sig 4, we don't need YOU trying to decide which calls are dispatched first, we don't need you reading the entire stupid comment section on every single delayed call over the air. We don't need any of it. A simple "10-103" is all we need you to say over the air. I can acknowledge by hitting "acknowledge" on my laptop. I can pick and chose which calls I want to go to first, and the only one with any say in the matter is the Sgt's, not some girl sitting behind a desk who has never worked the road and has absolutely no idea what it is like on the street. YOUR attitudes up there is what drives the attitudes from us on the road. Why is it some of the dispatchers, like P. Bowers, most of the men, (except overturf and hatcher) and all most all of the newer girls with ID's 8500 and higher, can be nice and pleasant constantly? Yet the same handfull of dispatchers like jackie, midori, and miss super queen witch herself 7911 ALWAYS HAVE ATTITUDES? You are not running the show. Your one and only job is to advise us which calls are holding. You are not there for my safety, if I don't answer you on the first time, chances are I am busy with something a hell of a lot more important than your ego. We take care of ourselves, and if we get in to a jam, then it is our fellow brothers who are going to come to our aid, not some dispatcher sitting miles away behind a desk in a a/c office eating a donut. If you don't like listening to him over the air, then do what the stupid laptops were designed to do - send the call 103, and leave it alone. The big boys carrying the guns and responsibility will take care of the rest.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast