Top PBSO Brass in Sex Harassment Probe - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: Top PBSO Brass in sex Harassment Probe

[quote=ITS TRUE]
    Quote Originally Posted by "guess what again":qjap5nc9
    You are ALL Flaming IDIOTS. This thread is slander and gossip.Those of you posting about the incident are violating a direct order from Sheriff Bradshaw and violating the PBSO General Orders that prohibit discussing active internal investigations.
    WE ALL KNOW THAT THE ABOVE QUOTE IS A FACT, ITS NOT FUNNY. ITS NOT A GAME AND IF "WE" DID POST OUR IDENTITIES...WHICH I AM SURE IF IT CAME DOWN TO IT FDLE COULD GET THE IP ADDRESSES DISCLOSED FROM THIS "COP" OWNED SITE..... WE WOULD HAVE OUR SMART A$$ MOUTHS IN A WORLD OF TROUBLE IN I.A. FOR POSTING ABOUT IT.[/quote:qjap5nc9]

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by ITS TRUE
    Quote Originally Posted by "guess what again":26vyxgxu
    You are ALL Flaming IDIOTS. This thread is slander and gossip.Those of you posting about the incident are violating a direct order from Sheriff Bradshaw and violating the PBSO General Orders that prohibit discussing active internal investigations.
    WE ALL KNOW THAT THE ABOVE QUOTE IS A FACT, ITS NOT FUNNY. ITS NOT A GAME AND IF "WE" DID POST OUR IDENTITIES...WHICH I AM SURE IF IT CAME DOWN TO IT FDLE COULD GET THE IP ADDRESSES DISCLOSED FROM THIS "COP" OWNED SITE..... WE WOULD HAVE OUR SMART A$$ MOUTHS IN A WORLD OF TROUBLE IN I.A. FOR POSTING ABOUT IT.
    [/quote:26vyxgxu]

No body was shaking in their boots with your first post , so yu do not have to post it again , physiology 101 , people who give warnings , and worried about what someone might say or think , is called projection , looks like a clear case of that here!

Sexual harassment is prevalent throughout our Society, why should the Police dept.be any different, but, first as is the American way, there must be an investigation and until then, we won't know the entire story, both sides.

Here it appears, there has been a trial by a few, and everyone in sight seems to be tarred and feathered ,without benfit of representation. Ahh I hear the hounds baying, the jackels close in, for it is blood they seek, not for Sexual harassment, but for old scores.
    Those out of power seek it, those malcontents scream for justice, but that is not their desire, but rather it is to destroy.

Read the language herein, it is not about a possible wrongdoing, but rather ingrained malice.This is not adult professionals stepping forward, but rather hatchet men, hiding behind cloaks, their faces masked, as they come forth as cowards. Seeking revenge ,not justice, blood without reason , and to tear apart the Sheriffs Office, not make it better.

The dust will settle as always, and decisions based on fact made, and hysteria aside, the PBSO shall survive intact, and move forward.Let us await the proper investigation as we would expect and demand for ourselves, and then comment.
    Premature judgement ,is justice thwarted, and it goes against our American Ethic.

To those who come here seeking revenge, retribution, for personal reason, I say, you are terrribly wrong to prejudge, wrong to paint with such wide strokes, but therein lies your deceit, for it is not about improvement, or justice, but rather sating that inner thirst of hatred, that is your purpose and no other.
    Consider it is not the ends that count, but rather the means.This is but vigilante justice, which is no justice at all.

Gee another complaining anonymous poster complaining about anonymous posters - wonder who it could be?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011