the usual
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the usual

the usual

i would love to know why so many smart men and women cannot band together and over through the nimrods that extort you monthly for what they sold you as legal, moral, and fraternal backing? Open your eyes folks, you need a person you can stand behind and head up your cause. Someone with integrity, no hidden agendas, and not in anyone's hip pocket. Chances are without the union, you may even do better. Hell, prepaid legal is cheaper, not influenced by meatheads like steve, and gives you more bang for your buck. Why donate to a bunch of drunks pretending to be on your side. A strong indicator of how well things are going, where is your newletter detailing your spending by the union/lodge, were are your meetings, where is your money, and best of all, where is the lodge you were promised??????????????????????????? Accountability is a good thing and only feared by the guilty. He the guys running the union, their mouths, and flexing on you at work, they are in charge spending your money and bullying you when you need help. Sound more like a bunch of "good ole punks" trying to pull their cat fur over your eyes. I know we all have obligations, families, and we are all busy, but your future rests in the hands of nontrustworthy fakes. Be careful, watch closely , and most of all, ask questions. Your problems are not the Sheriff, the Chief, or Command staff, they are the persons lying about having your best interest in mind. Things have changed for the worse, since a couple of ethical board members could take it no more and and distanced themselves from the henchman of the FLOP. Someone step up, take over,leave a legacy for the up and comers, even it means decertifying the union and starting fresh. What do you have to lose, your raise, your low cost insurance, oh let me guess , legal assistance screened by steve and his merry bunch of truth twisters???? WAKE up, Before it is too late. In 3 years, there will be a new Sheriff, you sure don't want these lame ducks influencing that regime???

Re: the usual

great post, hope soemone listens. Time to get rid of the liars, the false friends, and the covert rats that make our world harder. pick a new union, and if not, a new board. Atleast an honest one..How bout some women, some officers of color, maybe some advice from other successful F.O.P's????? Great job in ruining everything Klapka, try a new career like used car salesman, they are usually slimey and lie with a smile. Your perfect!

awesome post Mr. Cander!!!!!!!!!

We need to get rid of FOP badly. Anyone like the idea of teamsters?????

amen!! Ask the last several employees who were forced to resign, what the FOP and the legal "department" did for them? They'll tell you SQUAT!! They are all in Steve's hip pocket. They are all in bed with the admin. so that Steve can look better in their eyes. The FOP is a freaking joke.

Lets get pba without the president working for our agency whos nugents buddy...

well. we can all sit here *****ing about how much life sucks under Klapka and his cronies, or we can do something about it. I for one want to take some action. So I did some research regarding the last post about the Teamsters. our area is represented by Joint Council 75. Here is the link to their contact us page:

http://www.teamstersjc75.org/contact-us.html

you can contact them and ask informed questions while remaining anonymous. for those of you that are PBA all the way-here is the link to the Pinellas PBA page:

http://www.pinpba.com/

I suggest that instead of just *****ing about how much the FOP sucks, you actually research other options. we cannot get out from under his thumb if we dont take action.

Let's get the TEAMSTERS.... look what they are doing for the County Employeess.....They are getting them 2 weeks unpaid time off.. Ok Let's call the PBA Look at the great work they did for Brooksville Police Department ...... Oh they did n't even get a contract and they DUMPED them... The only way to go is Pre Paid Legal....... It helped Lamia, Ciucci, Hillman and a few others for the BONE HEAD STUNT they pulled... Oh wait they were SUSPENDED for Violating Policy..... What other Great Ideas do you have... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

BROOKSVILLE - Teamsters Union Business Agent John Sholtes told the county negotiating team Thursday that unpaid furlough days for employees would be more palatable if the county could guarantee there would be no accompanying layoffs.
    "We've made it abundantly clear," he said, "that if we accept furlough days, there (should) be no layoffs."
    But Sholtes added that such a clause in a contract is rare and "I'll believe it when I see it."
    Human Resources Director Cheryl Marsden, the lead negotiator for the county in bargaining sessions, could make no such promise Thursday. However, she did say that, to her way of thinking, furlough days would be preferable to having employees lose their jobs.
    In this tough economic climate, the county is trying to reduce expenses and has already mandated two weeks of unpaid furloughs for its 95 nonunion employees.
    Sholtes has already said he is against furloughs, layoffs and a reduction in workforce for his 525 members. He said Thursday he is willing to work with the county on a compromise.
    "We're trying to do what we can to help the county during these hard times," he said.
    As of late Thursday, no agreement had been reached.
    Both sides return to the bargaining table in October.
    Sholtes reiterated his view the county has access to $12.5 million in reserves it could use to offset furloughs and layoffs.
    But Marsden said $9 million of that money has already been earmarked by county commissioners to help reduce this year's and the next two budget years' deficits.
    As first reported in Hernando Today, Sholtes said he was forced to broach the furlough topic to the media prior to Thursday's meeting because the county violated its negotiating ground rules and issued public statements to the newspaper regarding union bargaining talks.
    Marsden, in an e-mail response, denied going to the media and said any discussion of union positions was made during a public board meeting.
    "You stated I could talk to the board when I asked, just not the media and I have abided by those rules," she said.

We got to get these guys to work for us... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by let''s Do IT
    Let's get the TEAMSTERS.... look what they are doing for the County Employeess.....They are getting them 2 weeks unpaid time off.. Ok Let's call the PBA Look at the great work they did for Brooksville Police Department ...... Oh they did n't even get a contract and they DUMPED them... The only way to go is Pre Paid Legal....... It helped Lamia, Ciucci, Hillman and a few others for the BONE HEAD STUNT they pulled... Oh wait they were SUSPENDED for Violating Policy..... What other Great Ideas do you have... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Do you spread false infomation often?
    the county is trying to reduce expenses and has already mandated two weeks of unpaid furloughs for its 95 nonunion employees.
    Klapka, give it up dude. You ARE the problem and sure not part of the solution!!!!!

If you read the article you forgot about the 525 other teamsters that this will affect.... Talking about the Problem you are it.

And they are paying more in dues than you are.... and still no pay raises....with 2 weeks off with no pay.. Go teamsters...

P.S. you think you have the answers but.... you don't :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast