Stevie P and JJ - Page 3
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Stevie P and JJ

Re: Stevie P and JJ

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men." - John Acton

You guys get away with to much bull with no consequences from admin. I hope the feds hand these guys their ass... because there sure as hell ain't any competent oversight at CCPD doing the job.

Here's another great idea! Disband SWAT and form a Financial Crimes Unit dedicated to investigating mortgage fraud, and start the venture off by investigating your own!

Again what does SWAT have to do with any of this? Educate yourself in what actually goes on. Please, educate me, how much would the department save by eliminating the SWAT team? How much overtime did SWAT officers make compared to non-swat officers? How many hours a week, does a SWAT team member contribute to their volunteer assignment, without comptime, flextime or overtime in return? How many hours of your own time do you dedicate to the dept. How many SWAT team members get treated poorly from supervisors who are either jealous of or dislike SWAT because they tried out and didnt make it, or never had the balls to try out. So, they take their frustration and jealousy out on the SWAT guys, because they have no idea what it means to be a leader.

SWAT comes with no privledges, expect for the privledge of knowing the guy in front of you and behind will have your back in any situation.

I'm sure the SWAT team will allow you to SWAT practice, train and observe what really goes on. Come on out, it's free training, oh will have to do it on your own time. Maybe you can weasel some flex or comp time out it, you deserve it.

Meet the team, instead of talking crap about people and things you know nothing about. I guarantee they have noting to hide. it's free. How often can you get free training?

STOP bashing the dept, because you're actually making yourself look bad. Think twice, and begin to act like professionals rather than whiny little cheerleaders who didn't make cheer captain or the varsity squad. Stop posting crap that makes you look bad, because you are CCPD. We are one and we are a team, or are we?

I request that the moderator delete every post in CCPD forum, and only allow those post that contribute to the professionalism of this chosen profession. If you want to make a difference, set the example, lead from the front, and others will follow. Contribute post that build and edify. For example, have you ever went on a call, and when it was all over you told yourself, "Man, I got lucky, I better not every do that again." or "darn, I should of did....?" That's the kind of stuff that needs to be posted.

It amazes me how no will stand by their brothers, or even have the intestinal fortitude to provide constructive critism.

Remember you are a public servant, you chose this profession, and you took an oath of office to serve the community as a whole, and when you find yourself in IA answering to false allegations, I only hope your fellow officers stand by or side. Continue contributing to the atmosphere of contempt, and no one will have your back.

Stay focused, and stay safe, and as my mentor would always say, "It's a marathon, not a sprint"I got your back

Wow, do you call yourself "Psycho" too? Lighten up Francis!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM

I agree with "got your back". I signed on to this site originally to keep abreast of the people of CCPD where I worked for 19 years. I don't think this forum is intended for the bashing of fellow officers. What is more disturbing is all of the "guests" on the forum who take shots while being anonymous.

Steve and Jimmy put themselves in the position they are in, jumping on the bandwagon isn't doing a a bit of good.

Take care

Hey Steve,

When you talked about "going federal" a few years back, I had no idea that this is what you meant. What a waste, you could have been a contender!

I'm getting some care packages together for SP and JJ. Place your donations in the box in ISB. Items needed: KY jelly, cartons of Newports, comic books, homemade tattoo guns, shanks, shower shoes, envelopes/stamps, and big bandages to cover those "thin blue line" tattoos.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco's dad
    I agree with "got your back". I signed on to this site originally to keep abreast of the people of CCPD where I worked for 19 years. I don't think this forum is intended for the bashing of fellow officers. What is more disturbing is all of the "guests" on the forum who take shots while being anonymous.

Steve and Jimmy put themselves in the position they are in, jumping on the bandwagon isn't doing a a bit of good.

Take care

I agree look at the big picture these guys have enough problems to deal with.
    When it is all said and done they will be fine.

Can't wait to hear all the criminal details come out on this one. I hope the Feds jam these guys up good!

Quote Originally Posted by the_man
    Hey Steve,

When you talked about "going federal" a few years back, I had no idea that this is what you meant. What a waste, you could have been a contender!

I'm getting some care packages together for SP and JJ. Place your donations in the box in ISB. Items needed: KY jelly, cartons of Newports, comic books, homemade tattoo guns, shanks, shower shoes, envelopes/stamps, and big bandages to cover those "thin blue line" tattoos.
    maybe the wall street journal and investors business daily will send them a free subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by the_man
    Hey Steve,

How about MUSCLE and FITNESS magazine for screech. Its a good thing he works out and is huge now. He have to fend off some of those federal grow house arrests he participated in when he was a big SWAT guy.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast