Stevie P and JJ
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Stevie P and JJ

Stevie P and JJ

It's about time somebody gets these criminals off the job. :snicker: Too bad it will further destroy the already poor reputation of the dept. I wonder if __________ will visit him in federal prison. This is the real deal. The dept has been looking the other way on these clowns for a long time. Maybe they can be cellmates, just like the old days. I hope everyone responsible in the chain of command is sent up the river, but we know that won't happen.

Re: Stevie P and JJ

Two Cape Coral officers, including the police chief’s son, are being investigated by federal authorities. Det. Steve Petrovich, son of police Chief Rob Petrovich, and Sgt. James O’Brien have been placed on administrative duty, said Connie Barron, police spokeswoman.
    The two will remain on administrative duty until the completion of an investigation being conducted by the U.S. Secret Service and the police department, Barron said.
    :devil: Because Petrovich is the police chief’s son, the investigation and any disciplinary action involving him will be handled by deputy police Chief Jay Murphy and City Manager Terry Stewart :devil: , Barron said.
    Det. Steve Petrovich has been with the department for 11 years and earns an annual salary of $64,244.
    O’Brien has been with the agency for 11 years and earns an annual salary of $68,244.

Well we can all rest easy knowing that guys like Terry and Big Country Bear are on the post!

These guys are toast
    Do mess with the feds

Question Re: Stevie P and JJ

Really, Jay Murphy will be in charge of the Department's investigation? What a joke.

Steve Petrovich got seniority right out of the academy because of his daddy even though everyone in his class had higher test scores and more arrests right out of the shoot. Let's see what happens now.

Quote Originally Posted by Capester
    It's about time somebody gets these criminals off the job. :snicker: Too bad it will further destroy the already poor reputation of the dept. I wonder if Georgeann will visit him in federal prison. This is the real deal. The dept has been looking the other way on these clowns for a long time. Maybe they can be cellmates, just like the old days. I hope everyone responsible in the chain of command is sent up the river, but we know that won't happen.
    Really, what have they been getting away with? I would like to know. Why can't this dept. stop acting like a high school and support each other for a change?? Is it really that hard to do? I always thought you guys had some sort of brother hood that went above and beyond any other unit out there. Why isn't that the case anymore? It's really sad to see people wanting to hurt their own for the satisfaction of saying I told you so. If that's what makes you tick as a person I feel sorry for you. Not only will you not get far in your career but life will knock you down repeatedly. Is that really what we want for ourselves. Remember we are not the ones to judge that is up to a higher power. So stop doing it. It makes you look real bad.

How embarrassing for LEO's to behave like this. When you were sworn in how proud you must have felt, how proud your families must have been and now look at these comments. Remember what you were hired to do PUBLIC SERVICE and just because you hide by usernames, initials and pretend to be other people it's plain unprofessional and a poor reflection of you as officers. Really, I know first hand about the morality falling, the good old boy network, how some were passed over by others on promotions, how some scored so high on the sergeants exams because they had their heads so far up someone elses ass, and lets not forget the BIG EGO TRIP when a Sergeant can bully a civilian around and cause a hostile working environment for them and no one does anything to him because he wears the badge. (at least he made me look good by replacing me with at least 3 persons to do my one job). I get it .... I was one of your coworkers it effected me and I let it get to me and left. Don't let poor leadership get to you and work out the negative to a positive. I miss you guys and stay safe!

Post Re: Stevie P and JJ

What and who's next.

Hang the help wanted sign over the clock.

D'AMN!!

You guys are RUTHLESS to each other!

When your fellow Warrier is down - reach down & support him. Nobody even knows what the real story is & you're kicking your own brothers, even excited that its happening. Even the street rats take care of each other better than you guys do. I've got a few guys at my dept that I can't stand & played the game better than I could. But even those douchebags are my brothers & can expect me to be there at their worst hours.

Scratch "work for Cape P.D." off my bucket list!

I dont consider criminals to be "brothers" or "Warriers". The truth will come out soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    D'AMN!!

You guys are RUTHLESS to each other!

When your fellow Warrier is down - reach down & support him. Nobody even knows what the real story is & you're kicking your own brothers, even excited that its happening. Even the street rats take care of each other better than you guys do. I've got a few guys at my dept that I can't stand & played the game better than I could. But even those douchebags are my brothers & can expect me to be there at their worst hours.

Scratch "work for Cape P.D." off my bucket list!
    Good, scratch CCPD off your list. I'm sick and tired of donut eating loafs like you who would rather Cover Up and Protect rather then Protect and Serve. Are you proud to call douchebags your brothers? Why yes, yes you are...

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast