C. Ford
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C. Ford

C. Ford

For the Ford supporters...we have a question for the St. Pete Officers in her camp

Have you made her aware that many people feel;

All members of the Coalition are a cancer and must go including J.R.

The pursuit policy EMPOWERS the criminals and is supported by top staff because of that!

The promotion process is rigged

That Mike M. does Cornbread's work and C.M. was moved from patrol to Recruting because she is not able to function as a street Sgt. and so on

The police dept has around 12 or so majors that are made up spots.

Patrol is short 60 plus real officers

She says she will slice top positions that are sucking up money but does she have a plan for the P.D. AFTER the cuts to the cancer....we have not heard of one, where as Foster does have a plan. Don't get mad just asking..please answer

Re: C. Ford

What is Foster's plan? I haven't heard a direct answer out of him yet. The only direct comments I've seen quoted is that he WILL keep Harmon as police chief. He said he didn't see a need for Davis to go anywhere. If that's his plan, where the hell is the change?

Let's all use some common sense. No matter who gets elected there is no way either candidate can come in an start firing people without looking racist. I'm sure over time both candidates will get rid of the cancer. Anyone that thinks they will immediately fire people is acting unreasonable.

They may not be able to fire everyone immediately, but whoever is elected needs to make an immediate statement by firing someone quickly.

The newly elected Mayor will have many issues to deal with once they are in office. Understanding that this is a police message board and we tend to focus on police issues, we must be realistic and understand that while the department has been and will be the big campaign issue, our problems will not immediately be solved. Either candidate, Kathleen Ford or Bill Foster, will have to do some pretty serious research, talk to many of the stake holders, come up with workable plans and then proceed in righting the ship. It is easy to be emotional and expect immediate change, but we should not allow ourselves to be that gullible. Hopefully, both have been paying attention and are aware of the big issues that face us. I am also certain that both candidates are being inundated with all sorts of advice from everyone who thinks they know how to fix the problems. The problem with that is many of these people may not know much about particular issues and are speaking from rumor or feelings, rather than presenting real facts. I say we let whoever wins start with deciding who the Chief will be and then work down from there. They will also have to do the same at the city staff level. It will take time to work out the logistics of how we get things straightened out. An encouraging sign is that it appears both know there are problems and both have acknowledged that several big money positions throughout the city need to be dealt with. As a city resident, I get to vote and will choose who I believe will not be afraid to ask the hard questions and not take it personally when hard, honest answers are given back.

Good Luck to Both..

MESSAGE TO FAIR N BALANCED:
    Please return to school and learn how to properly write English. Your grammar is, well frankly, CRIMINAL! By the way, Ford's first name is spelled with a "K" as in Kathleen. You are an embarrassment to our department:cop:

:evil:

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Re: Kathleen Ford

Wondering where Kathleen stands ?
    You might want to read this. It was issued June 16th 2009:

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1561878/K...010-Budget.pdf

For giggles I'll add Peter Schorsch's ~ "The New Foster Formula ? "
    http://saintpetersblog1.blogspot.com...ng-theory.html

WOW, that is a lot of empty promises. It will never happen.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Ford Formula 1.0

Read between Billy's lies ~ Ooops! I meant lines...........typo..
    http://billfosterformayor.com/images...mula_Taxes.pdf

You decide.

Meet the NEW BOSS ~ Same as the OLD BOSS !!

Thats for pointing that out its a good plan. He has my vote. Thank You.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast