Marcos Villanueva Former PO
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Marcos Villanueva Former PO

Can any body give me a heads up on Marcos Villanueva, who says he's been a cop for 10 years?

Re: Marcos Villanueva Former PO

Stand up guy! No complaints.

This is Marcos. I graduated the academy about 9 years ago. I started in Sweetwater in "98" as a dispacther and my last year as a P.O. before now was "04". Five years later, and now Im getting ready to take my state exam so I can reactivate my ticket. Curious, who's asking?

dont worry about being a cop u have a better chance becoming mayor and getting rid of the little tyrant and cronies

villanueva for mayor of the land of sweetwater

only one more midget to get rid of in sweetwater, the mayor :devil: :devil: :evil: :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    dont worry about being a cop u have a better chance becoming mayor and getting rid of the little tyrant and cronies

villanueva for mayor of the land of sweetwater

only one more midget to get rid of in sweetwater, the mayor :devil: :devil: :evil: :twisted:
    Haa! Priceless!

Does this mean Horhay is gone? (since you said one more midget to get rid of...) :devil:

how things have changed? or was he just in the shadows, hiding his true self?

:devil: Marcos a cop for 10 years? Marcos with any governmental experience? Sweetwater is like Alice in Wonderland! No, wait, Fantasy Island - the Helicopter - the Helicopter!!!! All imaginary and make believe. Marcos and being a veteran cop or experienced in government or competent to administer anything, is like saying that the Imperial Grand Wizard of the KKK was the keynote speaker at an NAACP convention, simply oxymoronic. Marcos is a joke. He compensates for his moronic shortcomings by dressing up in regalia he has never earned, pretending to be all knowing and acting important. Marcos is the Chief of the imbeciles of an imbecilic administration. {Translation, Idiot Mayor’s Chief of Staff and advisor = “Chief Idiot”) Outsiders watching this fiasco wonder how a City with such great potential has such morons at the helm. Oh well, Sweetwater was founded by Circus worker why change the theme, let a Clown and his troupe run things.

a challenge I say!

I challenge you to be a man.

correct the wrongs done by this dept to people and officers alike !

you are the chief of staff now, you have the mayor's ear! counsel him in the right direction before its to late and we have a new mayor.

you'll have a choice to make, fix the crap that DIAZ has made or wait until LOPEZ comes in and make him look like a KING, if he keeps you around after his 45 day transition time frame. either way the challenge is now on your lap. You have 10 months left, may will be here before we all know it.

ps. we all have bones.

either way, if you had something to do with it or not, I'm glad BENNY LEE is back. he by far is one of the BEST officers this dept has ever seen.

yours truly.

Mayor Diaz and his COS are right; so get used to the new appearance standards! They are backed by the below US Supreme Court decision:

http://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/425/238/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast