Marcos Villanueva Former PO - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Marcos Villanueva Former PO

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    http://www.wiod.com/articles/wiodam-local-news-122821/report-sweetwater-mayor-bans-facial-hair-12590338
    Sorry Menocals

Re: Marcos Villanueva Former PO

I challenge you to say all of the garbage to Marcos in person.

Unregistered
    Good job !
    Your not Chief of staff anymore ?
    Not a PO?
    What are you ?

I think we won't wait until May to see your sweaty face at 107&2 story telling again
    Lolol keep it up

Unregistered
    Please report to the 3rd floor and stock the copy machine MV

Unregistered
    Is the news true? Marcos is a Lieutenant again? How is this possible after all the bad mouthing he did about Lopez? He sold his soul to the devil. Congrats Marcos!! You're the biggest ***** that has been employed in the city of Sweetwater. Now you can join the *****ness of Ochoa. I guess it was true what Orlando said.. You're now his personal *****!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is the news true? Marcos is a Lieutenant again? How is this possible after all the bad mouthing he did about Lopez? He sold his soul to the devil. Congrats Marcos!! You're the biggest ***** that has been employed in the city of Sweetwater. Now you can join the *****ness of Ochoa. I guess it was true what Orlando said.. You're now his personal *****!
    Are we starting the bashing again. Cut the shit. That's one guy who fights for his guys when he's in a position to do so ! And I will say it again. If your ***** ass was given gold you would take it in a heart beat and possiblably sick a knife in someone's back while in the process. Marcos never hurt anyone, I would be more worried about your status spending so much time on here. Your job just might be on the line buddy !

Grow up, shape up or ship out ! High school was in the past

Unregistered
    Guys leave him alone. If you haven't gotten the memo yet let me break it down how this works, here SWPD Miami PD EVERYWHERE.

Your not gonna get a trophy for great work or showing up and going the extra mile. Do it for you, no one else. Bottom line is the pecking order and if you are like or needed. Get that thru your head and your life will be cake. Please be safe and at least watch each other's back while working.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12