W. Leonard a total idiot? - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: W. Leonard a total idiot?

you must be bored, but this is funny none the less

hes a zero sgt that needs to learn how to supervise his men. he should never been a sgt. he suscks donkey d1cks

THE E TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY OF RONALD MCDONALD AND HIS FRENCH FRY GANG.

Ronald J. McDonald was born on May 20, 1955 in a small West Virginia farmtown. His father, Theodore McDonald, was a Coal Minor and worked long shifts at the mines. He was also a heavy drinker and a womenizer. On a daily basis, Theodore would become intoxicated drinking "Wild Turkey" and beat Ronald's mother, Elenor McDonald. At the tender age of 8, Little Ronald endured a beating by his drunken father after wetting his bed that landed him in the hospital with several broken ribs, a ruptured spleen, and brain hemeraging. Little Ronald clinged to life in a hospital Emergency Room. He was in a coma for 2 weeks. After months in the hospital and in rehabilitaion, young Ronald was able to make a full recovery. His mother fearing for both of thier lives, divorced Theodore McDonald and moved her and young Ronald to New York City.

Ronalds mother Elenor was a single mother who worked two jobs to make ends meat. Ronald spent most of his childhood alone and lacking guidance and discipline. He turned to life on the streets to get the attention he so desperatly needed. At the age of 14, Ronald had dabbled in pick pocketing, drugs, and booze. He had a few run ins with the law landing him behind bars several times. At the age of 16, Ronald had dropped out of school and was a full time hustler. On a cold November day, Ronald meet up with another troubled boy named Burger T. King, and both became instant friends. Both made a packt one night to use thier hustler lifestyles and make it ritch and move out of the slums.

On night at a bar, McDonald and King met an illegal Mexican by the name of Chuck "E" Cheese. Cheese told them that he had connections with the Mexican Cartel and could help them smuggle in oil containing illegal amounts of saturated fats and fatty acids with high cholesterol levels. McDonald and King took Cheese's advice and they began smuggling oil into new York through Mexico. They rented a small apartment and filled it with deep fryers. They began making fast foods and selling them as low street dealers. Soon many became hooked on thier products and the oil was in high demand. Thier partnership with Cheese became stronger and they were smuggling in Barrels of oil by the boatload.

Ronald and Burger T. King used the money they had saved from selling the fast food and purchased a small restaurant named McDonald's. McDonald's was an instant success and before they knew it, Ronald and Burger T. King where making money beyong thier wildest dreams. With the money and power came problems. King felt Ronald was no longer including him in business decisions, after a night of heavy drinking King confronted McDonald and the situation quickly spirraled out of control. Mcdonald and King parted ways shortly after the incident and King went on to open up his own fast food chain known as Burger King. Chuck "E" Cheese also cashed in on the oil and he too opened a chain of restaurants.

Ronald was living the fast life and was drawing a lot of attention to himself. He had million dollar homes, plenty of lavish cars, jewelry, women, night clubs, yachts, exotic animals, expensive clothing, etc... Soon the FED's, the DEA, Homeland security, ATF, and Customs were onto his operations. For years they tried to infiltrate his criminal organization but were unsuccesful. Until a Hialeah gang detective by the name of "Willy" was able to bring down the entire criminal organization. While dining at a McDonalds restaurant, Willy noticed some hench men unloading a container of oil behind the restaurant. Thinking fast Willy went to investigate and ordered himself a second helpig of French Fries. He took the French Fries with him to the lab and had them analyzed. The results came back and with the evidence Willy was able to build a case against Ronald and had him arrested.

With the help of Willy, Mcdonald was convicted of racketering, money laundering, tax evasion, posession of illegal substances and prostetution. Facing life in federal prison, McDonald began cooperationng with the FED's and gave up his longtime friends and supplier Cheese. With his testimony, McDonald was able to put away hundreds of his acomplices. McDonald is in Pelican Bay Penetentiary serving out his remaining sentence. Willy was honored with the Golden French Fry award and was the envy of all his peers. To this day, Willy is the most decorated and feared gang detective the World has ever known.

This post is outstanding! However, I must point of one error. Bill O'Connell is the greatest gang detective who ever lied...I mean lived. He is a legond in his own mind. Talk to him some day and he will be happy to tell you just how amazing he was and still is.

This post is outstanding! However, I must point of one error. Bill O'Connell is the greatest gang detective who ever lied...I mean lived. He is a legond in his own mind. Talk to him some day and he will be happy to tell you just how amazing he was and still is.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

For the record I am the BIll that you all are talking about and "I relish in your jealousy" and thank you for the your remarks. If you were a man you would call 4509, get my home QTH and come by for a visit but as we all know you are a coward which is why you post these slanderous remarks and do not ID yourself and after I get finished putting my foot up your rear end you we both will need to make a ER visit to have my foot removed from your mouth, because that is where it will end up. Be a man and come by.

be advised: that is the same tactic he used on all his gang banger 39s - "BULLYING"
    It worked for them
    not for me

Bill, your much too old and brittle to be calling people out like that. Do yourself a favor, stop reading these posts and enjoy your retirement.

Bottom line is supervisors who supervise using the "Bolanos" method should all jump off a bridge. Newly made Sgts, should have the balls to remove themselves from this very common practice of supervision. If every supervisor would get it into their heads that you dont have to me an a.s.shole to have your troops respect you this would be a great place to work. If supervisors when told to qsy ref calls holding would have the balls to tell the dispatchers that they are working with the bare minimums so "LET THE CALLS HOLD" THIS AGAIN WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE TO WORK. However we work in an environment that had been poisoned by a tyrant for many years, and unfortunately this is the only way that these supervisors know how how to supervise...

W. Leonard is by far the most useless person Hialeah P.D. has to offer. This guy is the epitamy of " An Idiot". He makes people like Garfinkle, F. Valdes and Isidro Reyes look like Colombo, Barreta, and Magnum P.I..
    :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: Damn thats funny

As an FTO you were just as pathetic. Hey Willie, outstanding job you did with your trainee K. Perez! You really taught him well and helped him blossom. Blossom into an excellent eqipment control officer. Who's idea was it to allow you to be an FTO? Talk about the "Blind leading the blind" :snicker:
    OMG this is great comedy!!..I cant stop laughing!! :snicker: :snicker:
    And finally Willie, as a Sergeant you continue your legacy as a Zero. You Willie are my insperation to study for the Sergeants exam and become a Sergeant. Because Let's be realistic. If YOU could do it, anyone could do it.

Word of advice Mr. Leonard,do everyone a favor and become the Sergeant of Records where you have very little responsibilities and get lost!!!! You've done enough damage! [/size][/quote]

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast