W. Leonard a total idiot? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: W. Leonard a total idiot?

Willie, don't worry. They're angry because they really just have a crush on you. Hostility for ignoring their non verbal cues. Break them off a piece and this post will dry up.

Quote Originally Posted by W. Leonard
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Willy you must be smoking some good shizzat. Do you really believe that your trainee Perez is any good. You should be ashamed of yourself. Perez is a good guy. But as a cop he is no good. He mistook his Glock 9mm for a taser! Blew a huge hole in back of the subject's leg,Then he almost killed another officer! How the f*ck do you Willy as an FTO explain that? How the f*ck Willy do you sit here and praise the way you trained him? Face the facts You failed him as an FTO. The only thing he learned from you is to Milk, Milk, Milk, Advise 12, Milk, Milk, 05 for an 06. That's just about accurate. Oh and that part were you said that he went to a 34 and helped an officer in restraining the 39, he sure as hell did'nt learn that from you. Everytime a 3 went out, you ran the other way :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: loser

For starters, we have no officer in the department with the last name of "guest", so you're a coward for not posting your name. Maybe you need a 15 to post your name. You're also a liar because I never ran away from anyone, or any call in my career here.

Second, I am still proud of all the officers that I have trained, and I'm not going to change my position because it's politically correct or safe. I don't kick people when they are already down, but you do, because it's an easy fight and the only one you could win.

Last, I question your priority in the times we are going through and who you are willing to anonymously attack during these contract negotiations. I didn't make you an offer on the contract, but yet you attack me and other officers? And anonymously?

Your bravery speaks loudly in your anonymous post.
    You are the epitome of the cowardice in the department!

I'm not stupid enough to work with you as a Sergeant! Believe me. Howerver I did work with you on the road for a while. W. Leonard you are a coward. You're also a huge milker. To the new guys you can lie all you want and act like a bad azz with your stripes. But the vets who worked with you know the truth. Coward Coward Coward. Lazy as f*ck milker who screwed over his 15's. You PTA'D anything with a beer can. That's how you made it to gangs. Because of your PTA stats. As far as your trainee Perez, great f*cking job you did with him. I have never seen a better equipment control officer! You trained him well!!!!!! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

W. Leonard is going to be my sergeant this coming bid. I have heard through the grape vine that he is a nightmare to work for. I hear that he's always 02ing officers for bull$hit like "can you clear" and "what do ya got". I hear that he moniters the Calls Waiting on his MDT and gets on his officers arse to clear calls. I also heard that he has no "cojones" and won't stick up for his officers. Can anyone who worked for him tell me some info on this guy? If this is all true then I'm in for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG bid! :cry: :x

That's him in a nut shell. That's pretty much ALL sgt's THEY ALMOST ALL FREAK OUT .... "what's holding, qsy ref calls holding, how long are you going to be on that call, clear him from that call, negative on a 12 calls holding" In their defense, OUR administration feels this Republic's police will provide our fine illegal residents top community service at 1/4 of the cost...... Willie always been fair (to me)and doesn't go out of his way to shaft you. He's a bit skittish and almost all the senior guys are milkers what's new. What do you care, you will have to deal with it for an entire bid anyways.

Willie Leonard was the best FTO I had by far. He's a great sergeant who just expects his guys to do their jobs and not milk their calls. More sergeants should follow his example and SUPERVISE their guys, instead of just trying to be their bestest friends. You guys bad mouth Willie because you are jealous that he has accomplished more than you have. Stop hating.

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth Seeker
    Willie Leonard was the best FTO I had by far. He's a great sergeant who just expects his guys to do their jobs and not milk their calls. More sergeants should follow his example and SUPERVISE their guys, instead of just trying to be their bestest friends. You guys bad mouth Willie because you are jealous that he has accomplished more than you have. Stop hating.
    I don't hate on the fact that Leonard is a sergeant. I'm not jealous either. I hate on the fact that he was a "milker" on the road. He takes a test, scores well, and Wahlah he has stripes. Now that he has stripes, he suffers amnesia and expects his officers to clear calls and not "milk". But what about when he was on the road? Wasn't he not a "milker"? You're right, I don't want a best friend as a supervisor. But I dont want a drill sergeant either. I want a fair sergeant that leaves me alone and allows me to do my job. That's all. If I f*ck up then deal with me. But if I'm bringing in my numbers and doing my job, then leave me alone. Don't constantly call me asking me to "clear" "what's taking you so long" Hey clear we have calls holding" Hury up and clear" "clear" "clear" "clear"! I get at the most 10-12 02's a day from him. Not just me but all the officers.

I say F*ck the waiting calls. We are undermaned and under paid. We also don't have sufficient equipment to do our jobs. Let the f*cking calls hold. F*ck it maybe we need to let the calls hold so that the great citizens of Hialeah begin complaining to our almighty mayor. W. Loenard should grow some "BALLS" and not moniter the calls holding so much.

If my mind serves me well I remember Willie as an FTO saying an officer never gets wet and never goes without a 12. Problem is that "Willie" is now a sergeant and is praising a totally different tune.

So you see Kibosabi, it not a matter of "hating" or "jealousy" it's a matter of "fairness". Something W. Loenard has forgotten about ever since he's aquired his Chevrons! Oh that means the three stripes by the way.

My name is Ronald McDonald. I was the head of a major criminal organization known as the French Fry Gang. Here is my story:

Because of detective Leonard's keen investigation skills into the French Fry Gang, He was able to cripple my operations and bring down my entire criminal empire. My plan was flawless, Increase the saturated fat content in my french fries and make American's obese. This was a million dollar marketing scam that I had going on. But I couldn't do it alone. I aquired the help of the Burger King. Wendy was just a 33 at the time. But she soon joined in and the 3 of us were making more money beyond our wildest dreams. Soon enough our wealth was spreading and more and more fast food icons were cashing in on my scheme. The Hamburgler, Grimus, Chuck "E" Cheese, Long John Silver, Arby, The **** at Pollo Loco, and the Taco Bell Chiuahua. My French Fry Gang was unstoppable. Until one day Detective Leonard was stuffing his fat piehole at one of my many McDonalds restaurants. He observed my hench men unloading a truck full of illegal potatoes in a back alley. Fearing something was wrong, Detective Leonard sprung into action and ordered some Fries. He noticed that the saturated fat content was a lot higher than before. He began investigating and long and behold he busted my illegal empire.

Because of him the FED's siezed my homes, my boats, my hoes, my cars, and all of my money. Each and everyone of us is now doing Federal time because of Detective Leonard's investigation. Grimus is in Chino serving 25 to life. Long John Silver and The Burger King are both at San Quenten serving life. Chuck "E" Cheese and the Taco Bell Chihuahua have been deported to Mexico and are awaiting trial. As for myself, I am at Pelican Bay serving out a 50 year sentence. My cell mate "Meat Torpedo" is a real nice guy. He always kisses me after he violates me. Once freed I will continue into my criminal life.

Sometimes I sit up at night in my cell and wish that Detective Leonard was more of a fit "Subway" kind of guy. But he's not. He's a saturated fatty food kind of guy. And for that I am in jail and he is one cheeseburger away from Cardiac Arrest! :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesia
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth Seeker
    I don't hate on the fact that Leonard is a sergeant. I'm not jealous either. I hate on the fact that he was a "milker" on the road. He takes a test, scores well, and Wahlah he has stripes. Now that he has stripes, he suffers amnesia and expects his officers to clear calls and not "milk". But what about when he was on the road? Wasn't he not a "milker"? You're right, I don't want a best friend as a supervisor. But I dont want a drill sergeant either. I want a fair sergeant that leaves me alone and allows me to do my job. That's all. If I f*ck up then deal with me. But if I'm bringing in my numbers and doing my job, then leave me alone. Don't constantly call me asking me to "clear" "what's taking you so long" Hey clear we have calls holding" Hury up and clear" "clear" "clear" "clear"! I get at the most 10-12 02's a day from him. Not just me but all the officers.

I say F*ck the waiting calls. We are undermaned and under paid. We also don't have sufficient equipment to do our jobs. Let the f*cking calls hold. F*ck it maybe we need to let the calls hold so that the great citizens of Hialeah begin complaining to our almighty mayor. W. Loenard should grow some "BALLS" and not moniter the calls holding so much.

If my mind serves me well I remember Willie as an FTO saying an officer never gets wet and never goes without a 12. Problem is that "Willie" is now a sergeant and is praising a totally different tune.

So you see Kibosabi, it not a matter of "hating" or "jealousy" it's a matter of "fairness". Something W. Loenard has forgotten about ever since he's aquired his Chevrons! Oh that means the three stripes by the way.
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

This will be my last post on this webpage. Look, there have been a lot of foul things posted about me. In life, you got to take the good with the bad. What I see that's really bad are the 15s' that smiles in your face at work, are the ones that are tearing you down on the World Wide Web.

#1- TAKE IN CONSIDERATION OF YOUR FELLOW OFFICERS! Yes, I do contact officers to clear calls, because it gives other officers the opportunity to take 10s' and 12s' . There are selfish officers that take 15s on report calls and 05 at the end of the shift with just a worksheet, while their fellow officers in their squad come in all the reports. Those affected officers complain to me about those officers. Don't use the political climate at work as an excuse to being lazy and screwing over your 15s!

#2- In regards to gangs, "The success and impact any police officer had on any gang, is when those gang members throw out your name to other police officers" (Sgt. O'Connell, retired). I've been out of gangs for years now, do anyone hear gang-bangers throwing out your name?,........ or my name?

#3- Remember, "You don't have you like someone to 15 with them", and "We all 09 to 06".

You all be safe out there!

I worked with Sgt. Leonard for a few bids.I wouldn't have minded working with him this bid but both he and I left. With me he was a good Sgt. Granted he did call me many times on the phone. Mostly it was to see what I had and to clear the call. I'm not going to lie it can get annoying at times. But I understood why he did it. He wanted to clear calls to allow officers to take 10's or 12's. Whenever the zone was clear he did not mess with you. He wasnt on top of officers for tickets or 39's like other sgt's. And most importantly he never dropped paperwork on anyone. Atleast not one me. In that aspect Sgt. Leonard is QRU in my book. I did not work with him on the road. I was not here when he was in gangs. He was not my FTO. So I can't comment on any of them. Even if I could I wouldn't. I would leave that in the past.
    It sounds to me that the person/persons posting on here is someone who possibly worked with him in the past and has a grudge with him. If that is the case I tell that person/ persons, Let it go. With ALL the enemies we have out there, why make one more with a fellow brother/sister in blue. Regardless of the fact, we are all in this together and depend on one another to get home safe EVERYDAY to our families. If your opinions of "Willie" remain the same, then please keep them to yourself and do not post them anymore on this site. He doesn't deserve it. Not as a Sgt. a cop or a human being.

God Bless and be safe everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald McDonald
    My name is Ronald McDonald. I was the head of a major criminal organization known as the French Fry Gang. Here is my story:

Because of detective Leonard's keen investigation skills into the French Fry Gang, He was able to cripple my operations and bring down my entire criminal empire. My plan was flawless, Increase the saturated fat content in my french fries and make American's obese. This was a million dollar marketing scam that I had going on. But I couldn't do it alone. I aquired the help of the Burger King. Wendy was just a 33 at the time. But she soon joined in and the 3 of us were making more money beyond our wildest dreams. Soon enough our wealth was spreading and more and more fast food icons were cashing in on my scheme. The Hamburgler, Grimus, Chuck "E" Cheese, Long John Silver, Arby, The **** at Pollo Loco, and the Taco Bell Chiuahua. My French Fry Gang was unstoppable. Until one day Detective Leonard was stuffing his fat piehole at one of my many McDonalds restaurants. He observed my hench men unloading a truck full of illegal potatoes in a back alley. Fearing something was wrong, Detective Leonard sprung into action and ordered some Fries. He noticed that the saturated fat content was a lot higher than before. He began investigating and long and behold he busted my illegal empire.

Because of him the FED's siezed my homes, my boats, my hoes, my cars, and all of my money. Each and everyone of us is now doing Federal time because of Detective Leonard's investigation. Grimus is in Chino serving 25 to life. Long John Silver and The Burger King are both at San Quenten serving life. Chuck "E" Cheese and the Taco Bell Chihuahua have been deported to Mexico and are awaiting trial. As for myself, I am at Pelican Bay serving out a 50 year sentence. My cell mate "Meat Torpedo" is a real nice guy. He always kisses me after he violates me. Once freed I will continue into my criminal life.

Sometimes I sit up at night in my cell and wish that Detective Leonard was more of a fit "Subway" kind of guy. But he's not. He's a saturated fatty food kind of guy. And for that I am in jail and he is one cheeseburger away from Cardiac Arrest! :snicker:
    Son, you've got a future! Darn good post.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast