Tavares property

Tavares property

Fellow LEO here.....Recently drove through Tavares and loved the place. Looking for a weekend place on a lake. Any suggestions on location? Any locations I need to stay away from? Anyone know a good realtor who knows that area?

Thanks in advance

Re: Tavares property

Stay out of Tavares.. Go to Eustis, Leesburg, or Howie.. Tavares is in the crapper

Smile Re: Tavares property

I'm sorry...don't know any realtors. Tavares is a nice area. The other "guest" is an idiot. Leesburg is full of crime and it is spelled Howey...Dork.

F U..

Unbelivable, I am just visiting your town, do you guys really have badges and guns, are you just pretending to get bad guys. It seems you are to busy trying to get each other, I hope they issue you knife proof back armor, come on guys grow up and have some pride for Gods sake.

Your right, they pretty much stab each other in the back. :evil:

Actually, that isn't true. There are some of them that actually have each other's back. There are always the "few bad apples", the negative ones.

forget the bad apples. the whole place is a rotten old nasty apple

You sound like a disgruntled ex employee. TPD is a great agency. No place is perfect, but every place has people like you to cause problems.