HOLLYWOOD PD - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HOLLYWOOD PD

Re: HOLLYWOOD PD

What did I make up? Why are you so upset? Please let me know. Sorry if I offended you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It looks like the question was already answered by someone who posted the explanation of mutual aid. From what I gather Hollywood can write a ticket to someone on the reservation if they viewed them doing something wrong on the reservation from their own jurisdiction. If you would just take the time to read through the thread you would have your answer, but you're all too lazy to do that.
    Lazy? ... No just confused.

It looks like the question was already answered by someone who posted the explanation of mutual aid. From what I gather Hollywood can write a ticket to someone on the reservation if they viewed them doing something wrong on the reservation from their own jurisdiction. If you would just take the time to read through the thread you would have your answer, but you're all too lazy to do that.
    Confused? .... No just stupid.

We don't think Will is stupid. He has made bad decisions. Will, can you explain a shooting that occurred in hollywood where you ran out of a house and cal. got shot? We talked with some Hollywood people and they told us. We heard cal did a good job. Thanks. The morale is still down, people are still leaving, why? What can we do to make this a better place? Lets work together. The only way we can communicate is on this site. Will, stop sneaking around trying to catch us doing our job.

That's mature :roll:

It is easy for someone to be confused since there are two "Officers" who are fighting over who has the right answer to the question.

It is easy for someone to be confused since there are two "Officers" who are fighting over who has the right answer to the question.
    Only one poster actually answered the question, the rest just argued about it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234