HOLLYWOOD PD
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HOLLYWOOD PD

HOLLYWOOD PD

Does Hollywood Pd have jurisdiction over in Seminole as well? I have seen them out on traffic stops around the Hard Rock as well as backing up Seminole units?

Re: HOLLYWOOD PD

Just pay your ticket, and get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Does Hollywood Pd have jurisdiction over in Seminole as well? I have seen them out on traffic stops around the Hard Rock as well as backing up Seminole units?
    Well lets see, the Hard Rock is in Hollywood, now here comes a real tuff question. If Hollywood is in Broward County does BSO have jurisdiction in Hollywood? If you cant answer that, then just pay your stupid ticket and slow down

WTF?! I didn't get a ticket. I was just asking a question.

Yes, state law an be enforced on the reservation, Hollywood can enforce state law on the res.

Quote Originally Posted by guest 101
    Yes, state law an be enforced on the reservation, Hollywood can enforce state law on the res.
    I sincerely hope you don't work for this department. If so you need an education. We enforce state laws on the reservation, but cannot enforce the law in Hollywood's jurisdiction just as Hollywood cannot enforce the law on the reservation. My God, you are an embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by guest 101
    I sincerely hope you don't work for this department. If so you need an education. We enforce state laws on the reservation, but cannot enforce the law in Hollywood's jurisdiction just as Hollywood cannot enforce the law on the reservation. My God, you are an embarrassment.
    I'm right, everyone but you agrees. We have a mutual aid agreement with Hollywood. Now, I'm not going to explain what a mutual aid agreement means, so ask the want a be chief.

Thanks for the replies (from those who gave serious answers).

Quote Originally Posted by Orig Poster
    Thanks for the replies (from those who gave serious answers).
    GOOD LUCK AND TAKE CARE.

[quote=guest 101]
    Quote Originally Posted by "guest 101":2bwb7m06
    I'm right, everyone but you agrees. We have a mutual aid agreement with Hollywood. Now, I'm not going to explain what a mutual aid agreement means, so ask the want a be chief.[/quote:2bwb7m06]

I don't need you to explain mutual aid agreement to me because you obviously have no idea what it means. So, let me explain it to you. First of all the mutual aid agreement has nothing to do with allowing you to enforce laws in another jurisdiction. Seminole's mutual aid agreement was only created so that Seminole can utilize the services of a larger agency, i.e. SWAT, PAPA Unit, etc. The only portion of the mutual aid agreement that pertains to enforcing laws in another jurisdiction is the section that authorizes enforcement of both criminal and civil infractions that are on-viewed by an officer occurring in a neighboring jurisdiction while in his own jurisdiction. However, any arrests and/or citations would still require a Seminole officer to be a co-affiant on the PC. I, unlike you, have read the mutual aid agreement that was signed by Seminole and neighboring agencies so before you choose to impart your wisdom on others you should know what you're talking about.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast