Scottys House in Foreclosure - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Scottys House in Foreclosure

Face it. Newton and his family are a TOTAL DISGRACE to the City of Wilton Manors and the voters who were very stupid to elect him after he lost two elections within three months. Remember how he took back his endorsment of our MAYOR GARY RESNICK after he got whipped in house race 92. If you have no honor you have no integrity or credibility. Fits NEWTON to a tee. Hope he and Cindy end up in the HOMELESS SHELTER where they belong. But I guess they could not bring loving son PATRICK because no alcohol is allowed. :evil:

Poor Scotty! You've bled the First National Bank of Mom dry and now you can't squeeze any more out of her. Your own economic crisis! What a shame. But don't worry, yours is a close clan and I'm sure you can all go live with Deputy PowderPuff. At least she goes to work every day and earns a paycheck! That is something (i.e. working every day to earn a living) which you ought to try. Then you will have some empathy for the cops and city employees of Wilton Manors, who make the city a nice place-it certainly isn't due to the hard work of yourself and the council! You are a pitiful example of a leech and it's wonderful to see you now reaping the oats you have sown! Rest assured, I will be actively campaigning for whoever runs against you when your seat comes up for grabs in the next election.

Scott Newton and his entire family have been a cancer to the citizens and employees of Wilton Manors for many, many years. Maybe be can bunk with Doug Blevins,Chuck Poole or Joe Angelo, three other sole losers who claim to be interested in the best interests of the city but are nothing but Newton roids. Newton is all about Newton, nothing else.

POOR SCOTTY SHOULD HAVE SPENT MORE TIME PAYIN HIS BILLS THAN GAMBLIN AND DRINKIN HEAVY AT THE HARD ROCK. AND ITS ALL ON VIDEO. BLACKJACK ANYONE!

Quote Originally Posted by yall need a life
    your all idiots how is someone suppost to prepare for the falling economy. what advertise for your bussiness that you run by yourself and just make other people have money to spend... guess it just shows he doesnt drain as much money as you cops do from the city for doing nothing but sitting on ur or eating food at storks and 711. hmm should we really have to start to financial background checks on all the city employes please someone needs to get a life instead of being up scotts 24/7 trying to find or make up something wrong with him
    I made a choice as we all do in our young years. That’s what it is all about, choices. I made the choice to work with a police department, working holidays, nights, weekends, during special family events, hurricanes, blistering heat and the list goes on and on.

You made your choice, your own business. Now that the economy is in the toilet and your financial problems are right there with it in the toilet, don't fault us because we decided to take this path and make the ultimate sacrifice for our families while you got to sit at home at night, on weekends and all special family events.

You are an extremely selfish individual. You just can not bear the fact that we will get a nice pension with a built in COLA and you get nothing. You were young once and you, just as I, had the opportunity to join a PD. I did and you did not. So when you go and vote for our contract, don’t vote “NO” because you are not getting what we will. Make your vote based on pay equal to PD’s in the area. BE A MAN FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!!!! Vote facts and not “WAAA WAAA WAAA. They can not have that because I do not. If that’s the case, resign now and avoid any future embarrassment you will cause to the city and our police department.

Guess Scotty ain't gonna bully or buy his way out of this mess. To bad. NOT. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by No more OPIE
    Guess Scotty ain't gonna bully or buy his way out of this mess. To bad. NOT. :wink:
    Rumor in the locker room is that he owes tens of thousands on his credit cards. How can we let him continue to vote on budgets and employee contracts when he cannot run a business properly after borrowing 300K. How did he expect to pay that back. I mean really he is nothing more than a glorified seamstress for cars and furniture. Almost equal to fraud.How much can that bring in a year. You have to wonder if some kind of payments stopped getting to him after he got kicked out of the MAYORS chair. This may be only the beginning of the end for him and his family. Hmm. Remember that Wilton Station fee's vote. Could get very dicey for him.

What the hell is it any of your people's business what is going on with his house payment situation???
    That's between him and the bank.
    Shut your stupid mouths and go write people speeding tickets and chase kids out of the street. Oh oh wait I think I just heard a kid on a motorized scooter ride by! I should hear sirens screaming after him any second now!

Quote Originally Posted by genius level
    What the hell is it any of your people's business what is going on with his house payment situation???
    Shut your stupid mouths and go write people speeding tickets and chase kids out of the street. Oh oh wait I think I just heard a kid on a motorized scooter ride by! I should hear sirens screaming after him any second now!
    Actually some of us on here are Wilton Manors residents. Although we understand some of the things said on these boards are not always true, it hurts me to see that this topic is true, which was backed up by all the documents from Broward County. If this topic was never posted my neighbors and I would have never known about it.

Quote Originally Posted by genius level
    Easy Scott. It is our business. You are voting on financial expenditures that has to do with our city and in order to accomplish this, you have be fiscally responsible and show that in your personal life, which you have shown the complete opposite. So YES!!!IT IS OUR BUSINESS. IT SHOWS US YOUR RESPONSIBILITY (OR SHOULD I SAY LACK OF) TOWARD YOUR OWN FINANCIAL SITUATIONS.

Another thing....As little as you think we do we still put our lives on the line every day for everyone in this community and all you do is degrade us and downgrade our responsibilities. I just hope Chief Perez does not listen to your garbage and continues to run the PD to the best of his ability with persons of your lack of intelligence on the commission.

GOOD DAY SIR!!!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast