Hiring - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hiring

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    When Danny C. worked here we were proud....
    I'm sure you were...proud criminals.

Re: Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Okaloosa Mounty
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, great come back Okaloosa County Corrections guy! Get back to me when you make more than 8 dollars an hour.

Re: Hiring

So are you hiring?

Re: Hiring

So are you hiring?

Only if your from the Palm Bch county area!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, great come back Okaloosa County Corrections guy! Get back to me when you make more than 8 dollars an hour.
    I'm not corrections, and I make $55,000.00 year and you? Minimum wage I take it.

I'm not corrections, and I make $55,000.00 year and you? Minimum wage I take it.
    Wow golly gee...you make 55 grand a year!!! Impressive but it still can't buy you class.

P.S. Your full of s*h*i*t....you don't have a step plan either so maybe your selling hummers on the side to make up the difference..now go do a CELL COUNT!

Wow golly gee...you make 55 grand a year!!! Impressive but it still can't buy you class.

P.S. Your full of s*h*i*t....you don't have a step plan either so maybe your selling hummers on the side to make up the difference..now go do a CELL COUNT!
    No, I don't have to, just bought in my USAF active duty time (maybe you've heard of service to your country). Of course those in Clermont may have never heard of this let alone the FL State Retirement Plan (Clermont's too cheap for it). But hey, I can understand your jealousy, it's not like Clermont supports military anyway, only the criminal war time deserters like Cheatham. With city hero's like Cheatham, they should rename Clermont to Benedict Arnoldville. And just to rub it in, thanks for paying taxes, it supports both my military retirement and later my state retirement (2 years to go). I don't expect any thanks from POS's like you who get to spew B.S. out their mouth thanks to people like me who served 20 years so free loaders like you can exercise our first amendment right and live free under the umbrella of freedom our great armed forces members provide.

No, I don't have to, just bought in my USAF active duty time (maybe you've heard of service to your country). Of course those in Clermont may have never heard of this let alone the FL State Retirement Plan (Clermont's too cheap for it). I don't expect any thanks from POS's like you who get to spew B.S. out their mouth thanks to people like me who served 20 years so free loaders like you can exercise our first amendment right and live free under the umbrella of freedom our great armed forces members provide.

A) Thanks for your service (but let's be real..it's the Air Force)
    B) Don't spend all of that whooping 18% of your state retirement in one place
    C) Your post proved to me that you certainly have NO CLASS
    D) I was also in the military (the real one not the "Air Force")

So blow me pops, take your gay Air Force service, drink a tall glass of shut the f*ck up and get off our board. Stay on the sheriffs office board and spew your garbage. You want to talk about your "service" to our country so you can get a pat on the back so keep backing up pops.

No, I don't have to, just bought in my USAF active duty time (maybe you've heard of service to your country). Of course those in Clermont may have never heard of this let alone the FL State Retirement Plan (Clermont's too cheap for it). I don't expect any thanks from POS's like you who get to spew B.S. out their mouth thanks to people like me who served 20 years so free loaders like you can exercise our first amendment right and live free under the umbrella of freedom our great armed forces members provide.

So blow me pops, take your gay Air Force service, drink a tall glass of shut the f*ck up and get off our board. Stay on the sheriffs office board and spew your garbage. You want to talk about your "service" to our country so you can get a pat on the back so keep backing up pops.
    What's the real military? Cheathams' deserter militia? Because you sure as hell don't sound like you served in the U.S. Military. You lack tact, you dare to speak ill of another service branch in such an extreme manner and if by chance you did serve it was most likely in a kitchen. I guess you could't hack a full twenty either, so you never saw a day of combat and could never understand why those who serve in our reserves are so important. I was active duty for 20 and the only break I saw was when our reservist got activated to relieve us. So on that note I will continue to speak out against any organization that actively discriminates against reserve military. When W. Saunders officially appologizes and leaves Clermont I may stop but I don't see that happening. Lastly I said I retired from the Air Force, I did not begin my military career in the Air Force but in the USMC, I was a 5815. You should know what this is if you were really ever in the military and it should become obvious why I was asked to transfer to the USAF to help transition the USAF SP to todays USAF SF. But if all this confuses you, then you are obviously a fraud.

[quote=Okaloosa Mounty]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Okaloosa Mounty":2uyhxrxf

What's the real military? Cheathams' deserter militia? Because you sure as hell don't sound like you served in the U.S. Military. You lack tact, you dare to speak ill of another service branch in such an extreme manner and if by chance you did serve it was most likely in a kitchen. I guess you could't hack a full twenty either, so you never saw a day of combat and could never understand why those who serve in our reserves are so important. I was active duty for 20 and the only break I saw was when our reservist got activated to relieve us. So on that note I will continue to speak out against any organization that actively discriminates against reserve military. When W. Saunders officially appologizes and leaves Clermont I may stop but I don't see that happening. Lastly I said I retired from the Air Force, I did not begin my military career in the Air Force but in the USMC, I was a 5815. You should know what this is if you were really ever in the military and it should become obvious why I was asked to transfer to the USAF to help transition the USAF SP to todays USAF SF. But if all this confuses you, then you are obviously a fraud.[/quote:2uyhxrxf]

Like the first poster said..."here's your pat on the back", concerning military service. Just curious, did anybody put a gun to your head to join the military or is it still volunteers?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12