Hiring
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiring

Hiring

Is Clermont hiring? I know it's on the Cities website, but what's the inside scoop

Re: Hiring

Be afraid, be very afraid. DO NOT apply with Clermont PD. There are serious problems here, and believe me, you do not want to put yourself into the middle of this mess. Turn and run away, do not look back.

apply at a real police department. clermont does not have TAKE HOME cars. computers are crap. you will not be trusted enough to have internet access. cars are falling apart, they smell like sh*t, never enough cleaning supplies. if you do decide and get hired do not come in with a proactive attitude or you will be SORRY! Training is a word that is unknown to the majority of us. we do have a training officer but.........

administration only likes people that kiss A$$ they never have anything good to say about officers that do their job (well that depends on who you are) listen to criminals who break the law (automatic IA for you) and kisses the residents of kings ridge a$$e$$. depending on who you are you may get to go to an incentive class but highly unlikely.

my suggestion to you is wait out the budget cuts across the region that's what i am waiting on and i'm outta here i hope i am not tarnished from being at clermont but we all know as well as everyone else in law enforcement that clermont is not even considered a real police department sad but true!!!!!!!!!

Good info scoop.. I have been in LE for some time.. and due to circumstances.. am looking for work.. so.. CPD seems to be the only thing in the area that is hiring

There's a reason CPD is the only agency hiring. As above said, be very afraid.

Why not go now...get out ! if you are that miserable don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you; been fun but not real fun and if you are a real man go on and leave now save us all the hassel and aggravation and stress and drama and get out. See ya wouldn't want to be you. We don't want you anyways. It's people like you that makes this world a miserable place, you are the kind of person that wakes up in the morning goes in to the bathroom and turns the light on and looks in the mirror and says "I hate you" ; its people like you that are always miserable and misery loves company so go on and find some more misery. You have to learn to love yourself and your job before anybody can love you! I am proud of several members of this agency who are real police officers unlike yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by got the inside scoop
    apply at a real police department. clermont does not have TAKE HOME cars. computers are crap. you will not be trusted enough to have internet access. cars are falling apart, they smell like sh*t, never enough cleaning supplies. if you do decide and get hired do not come in with a proactive attitude or you will be SORRY! Training is a word that is unknown to the majority of us. we do have a training officer but.........

administration only likes people that kiss A$$ they never have anything good to say about officers that do their job (well that depends on who you are) listen to criminals who break the law (automatic IA for you) and kisses the residents of kings ridge a$$e$$. depending on who you are you may get to go to an incentive class but highly unlikely.

my suggestion to you is wait out the budget cuts across the region that's what i am waiting on and i'm outta here i hope i am not tarnished from being at clermont but we all know as well as everyone else in law enforcement that clermont is not even considered a real police department sad but true!!!!!!!!!

you are the kind of person that wakes up in the morning goes in to the bathroom and turns the light on and looks in the mirror and says "I hate you" ;

I LOVE CLERMONT PD how do look in the mirror and call yourself a man? Are you really a man if you have to kiss A$$ to get anywhere? Sadly you are probably one of the ones that tell others war stories because you have never done anything other than take a report and hang out at the pd. Grow a set and admit your weak scared and not a real man. I bet at family dinners you have anyone believing that your the best thing that ever happen in law enforcement. Too bad they do not know the real you!!!!!!!!

To get respect you have to earn the respect. It's not called azz kissing. :devil: Be Jealous hate all you want! :evil: I am who I am and take responsbility for my actions. Don't think that I am the best in law enforcement I do my job and actually when i look in the mirror i say thanks for another day to serve my community and love my family as well as the police department family and of course do the best job I can. So if you would stop being a cry baby just maybe you can get somewhere in life instead of being the miserable person you are. Be proud of your agency and stop all the nonsense! No one is going to roll out a red carpet for you its not a fantasy world this is the real world. Any agency you go to you will find fault in it but I hope you find it soon so we don't have to put up with your whinning anymore. Be a man be proud! Ii know i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Danny C. worked here we were proud....

KB is the dumbest cop in clermont.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast