Riviera Beach Police Department Raided By FBI - Page 89
Page 89 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Re: Riviera Beach Police Department Raided By FBI

These are not my quotes - someone without courage or integrity or any sense of self worth is using my name because they hate what theirs stands for. It is very sad when a man falls to ths position, probably as a lack of love from his own parrents early in his childhood. Bill Fyler
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    by Bill Fyler on 02/19/10 15:41:24

who the hell is gal a girl.Bill Fyler
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Report this postReply with quoteRe: Riviera Beach Police Department Raided By FBI
    by Bill Fyler on 02/19/10 18:48:10

He is definately good at that Stray Cat hope you learned something from this.

STUPID ASS GUEST

THE GUEST to the guest, d busey, Luis Jameson,Benjamin,fat cat,Stray cat , all other fictitious persons you make up in your mind,you need serious Psychiatric help. respond to a mental health facility immediately.YOU REALLY ARE STUPID ASSSTUPID ASS THE GUEST

Quote Originally Posted by HEY GUEST
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    MR. FYLER,
    I AM SURE THE ONE WHO CALLS HIMSELF "THE GREAT ONE" (YOU KNOW GAL A GIRL) WILL NOT APPRECIATE IT THOUGH. BUT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT WHEN SOME OF THE ONES SWORN TO PROTECT ARE THE ONES COMMITTING CRIMES THEMSELVES? DEFRAUDING OUR CITY AND DEPARTMENT IS IT ANY WONDER IT'S NOT SAFE? HECK "NOT GREAT ONE AT ALL" HARDEST WORKERS THAT COVERED HIM ARE FACING POSSIBLE INDIGHTMENTS AND WHERE IS HE? .
    The ones being indicted deserve what they are getting, they supported Patrick Galligan in his criminal behavior. The real tragedy is the lives of citizens who have been intimidated, charged with false criminal charges that will effect their ability to get good jobs, or put them in jail for periods of time. These people now hate ALL cops - to them (and sometimes me) the boys in blue that do not report the lack of integrity of bad cops, those that hide behind the blue wall of silence and allow the dark side to thrive, those are as corrupt and guilty as the ones that inflict the unjust injuries.

In organizations like RBPD, where the Chief(Williams) is corrupt, and his assistants are corrupt(harris & Major ??), and the Internal Audit guys are on the take, and supported by factions of the FDLE (who have received my damming evidence against your brass even after they initially refused to accept it), YOU don't have much of any good way to solve the problem other than seeking out the FBI with credible evdence (because until now the state attorney was corrupt). This is what some courageous individual did when they gave the tip-off on the overtime charges. If cops hold other cops(even their boss) above the law, they are no better than the criminals they protect.

I would suggest you stop finding fault with Galligan. You can pretty much figure his superiors knew what was going on, and chose not to look to close. I doubt those forged signatures were all that good. (this is ignored by the FBI because it can not be proved without a confession)

This is just the beginning for him. If he has any 'money' from his crimes, he would best be off to a country without extridition, an learn a new language. I don't know if it is true about the treatment other inmates give cops in jail (not quite as bad as child rapists) but I do not think it is going to be pleasant for him. While I do not believe the cop that forged his overtime is going to serve a full 45 years, I do believe Mr. Galligan will serve more time than her (if he lives long enough).

Bill Fyler

GO **** YOURSELF.

Bill Fyler and the guest are two fag lovers. and two criminals and two losers.

TO THE STUPID ASS GUEST AND Bill Fyler

STUPID ASS GUEST ,Bill Fyler

THE GUEST to the guest, d busey, Luis Jameson,Benjamin,fat cat,Stray cat , all other fictitious persons you make up in your mind,you need serious Psychiatric help. respond to a mental health facility immediately.YOU REALLY ARE STUPID ASS STUPID ASS THE GUEST ,Bill Fyler

[quote="Bill Fyler"]These are not my quotes - someone without courage or integrity or any sense of self worth is using my name because they hate what theirs stands for. It is very sad when a man falls to ths position, probably as a lack of love from his own parrents early in his childhood. Bill Fyler
    by Bill Fyler on 02/19/10 15:41:24

who the hell is gal a girl.Bill Fyler
    Report this postReply with quoteRe: Riviera Beach Police Department Raided By FBI
    by Bill Fyler on 02/19/10 18:48:10

He is definately good at that Stray Cat hope you learned something from this.
    HEY BILL YOUR A ****.

can anyone tell me where i can find the legend, of law enforcement.

[quote="Stray cat"]Paddy please stay off this site and quit making an ASS HOLE out of yourself! Dont leave me hangin either you jerk.[ A COP A CHIEF OR DETECTIVE, OR JUST A MAJOR ASS HOLE.
    I WIILL GO WITH MAJOR ASS HOLE.

[quote="Bill Fyler"]I see some mention of Ira , Mr. Curley Top Harris in the recent posts. Has Gilles guys been knocking on his office door lately ? Ever since I researched the laws relating to my warrentless forcible entry arrest(which I taped and photographed with the help of my son-also arrested), I have been writing letters (last four years) to the State Attorney, and Department of Justice, the Florida Attorney General, and the Governor giving transcripts and documentation of his abuse of civil rights. My only response to the letters was a clearly confused explination that I did not know what I was talking about, and this saintly man and his disciples were just protecting the flock.

I have been wondering WHO is powerful enough to protect his level of criminal activities. It must reach into Federal Agencies.

Now that the corrupt office of Barry Krischner(from New York Power Brokers) is in new hands, there may be some meanngful changes, I suspect what we are really witnessing is a change in command. It will be interesting to see if it is personel power grab to install cronies, or a genuine effort to eliminated some of the more entrenched corruption and bring a long forgotten freedom back to south Florida.

Time will tell if the power structure protecting the south Florida drug importation is broken up by th new dynamic-duo McAuliffe & Gilles. :evil HEY BILL, STAY OFF THIS SITE YOUR A CRIMINAL.

Page 89 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast