Riviera Beach Police Department Raided By FBI - Page 139
Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139
Results 1,381 to 1,382 of 1382

Re: Riviera Beach Police Department Raided By FBI

by lisarab on 03/15/11 14:30:54
    Check out the new cover of New Times:
    http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/2011...artment-clean/

Vance complained to a supervisor. When that person declined to launch a criminal investigation, Vance called a prosecutor in the Palm Beach State Attorney's Office. Thus began a strange, dark, and absurd new chapter in the history of Riviera Beach.

Code:
    Within months, the FBI would organize a raid and arrest three officers for three separate, unrelated crimes. Michael McAuliffe, the newly elected state attorney, would make headlines for busting a dirty agency. But as the months passed, not a single high-ranking officer was arrested. As the petty strife among Riviera's cops played out on an embarrassingly public stage, the whispers of doubt began. Would these arrests really clean up the department state investigators had been trying to crack for years? Or had McAuliffe gone fishing only to come up empty-handed?

Unregistered
    The thing I find funny is that FBI called Officer Payne as WITNESS. Maybe the defense lawyers should have checked into Officer Payne background a little more. As to how many other Police Dept he worked for in the past and how many of them let him go or ask him to resign because of his bad conduct. As in Jupiter Fl police dept, "NUMEROUS" police dept throughout North Carolina. I would take anything Payne had to say with a grain of salt. Even on his facebook page now as I write this he is still claiming to be a Police Lt within the Police Dept. What a joke he is and they allowed Payne to give evidence against other officers? I would not hire him as a dog catcher. Do Law Enforcement agencies not do in-depth background checks and find out why some officer jump from dept to dept? That would be a big red flag to me.

Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139