Riviera Beach Police Department Raided By FBI - Page 138
Page 138 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139 LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1382

RBPD FBI Secretarial Services

Quote Originally Posted by Isn't it obvious
    The reasons why Vance lied are obvious now. Then he began to spin a web of lies about RBPD to get sympathy because according to him it was all a conspiracy to keep him down. Having been told of the lies and believing them greg went to his boss at the state attorney's office and they launched the investigation that led to the arrests of Toombs and Schneider. All based on the lies of a disgruntled Vance.
    So when is the FBI going to finish acting like ***** secretaries sorting the disheveled records of the RBPD and start spending the taxpayers money doing something productive?

Re: RBPD FBI Secretarial Services

Jed Hoover Placement Services
    By productive do you mean something like
    1. Investigating why the Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office is wasting tens of thousands of tax payer dollars on their vendetta against the Riviera Beach Police Department and letting convicted felons have plea deals on minimum mandatory crimes?
    2. Investigating Vance, Passaro and Borrows for lying to their federal agents (a crime) during the Toombs and Schneider investigations.

3. Investigating the lies that Vance told to the FBI when he was investigating the burglary to the Bank Atlantic in Riviera Beach?

If thats what you mean by productive then I agree!

Re: RBPD FBI Secretarial Services

Quote Originally Posted by Productive?
    Jed Hoover Placement Services
    By productive do you mean something like
    1. Investigating why the Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office is wasting tens of thousands of tax payer dollars on their vendetta against the Riviera Beach Police Department and letting convicted felons have plea deals on minimum mandatory crimes?
    2. Investigating Vance, Passaro and Borrows for lying to their federal agents (a crime) during the Toombs and Schneider investigations.

3. Investigating the lies that Vance told to the FBI when he was investigating the burglary to the Bank Atlantic in Riviera Beach?

If thats what you mean by productive then I agree!

Ok, I bite. What lies did he tell the FBI? I never heard about that one, though, not suprising.

Re: Riviera Beach Police Department Raided By FBI

All of his lies are in the F.B.I. 302's. They should be public record through discovery in the Schneider case. Needless to say they involve unfounded allegations against most of R.B.P.D administration. Lets not forget how Vance threw his buddy Passaro under the bus by telling the feds that Passaro would cooperate because he has problems with the I.R.S. BTW thats probably the reason Passaro went after Schneider in the first place. It was because of her that his tax problems got found out by the I.R.S. to begin with. All of you who want to pass judgement on Toombs, Schneider and Dodson need to know the background to each of their situations before you jump on a band wagon.

How do all of you feel who jumped on the Toombs bandwagon now that the jury ruled not guilty?

All of his lies are in the F.B.I. 302's. They should be public record through discovery in the Schneider case. Needless to say they involve unfounded allegations against most of R.B.P.D administration. Lets not forget how Vance threw his buddy Passaro under the bus by telling the feds that Passaro would cooperate because he has problems with the I.R.S. BTW thats probably the reason Passaro went after Schneider in the first place. It was because of her that his tax problems got found out by the I.R.S. to begin with. All of you who want to pass judgement on Toombs, Schneider and Dodson need to know the background to each of their situations before you jump on a band wagon.

How do all of you feel who jumped on the Toombs bandwagon now that the jury ruled not guilty?

I would hope that noone would have jumped on the Toombs bandwagon or the others. Most people don't know a lot of the true facts and it is true a lot of the background dealing with the connection between toombs, snyder, pasaro, vance or borrows. I'm one of them, but, I never jumped on the bandwagons because I would never want that done to me. I would hope that if people had questions before they opened their mouths to say something horrible or to judge, that they would themselves just go to them and ask them to their faces. I think that a lot of damage has been done to this agency because of people who have personal vendettas and other issues with either toombs, snyder or dodson, but, there was no reason for this. I think, from hearing others speak, that a lot of this was political and certain people such as vance and his posse were in it for the gain, but, when it didn't exactly go down the way they were hoping, borrows got out and then vance lied to get out and that leaves a few others including pasaro. Call me naive or something, but , it is terrible that we are in a very hard job and we can't trust the people that we work with because they are just to busy trying to bring someone else down. Very sad, but, we are a strong group and we , meaning me and a large group of others, supports toombs , this agency and snyder and dodson who still have to go through their trials.

RBPD Government Housing Program

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    All of his .. are in the F.B.I. 302's. They should be public record through discovery in.. case. .................................

How do all of you feel .... that the jury ruled not guilty?
    I would hope that noone would have jumped on the ... bandwagon..... Most people don't know a lot of the true facts ... I think that a lot of damage has been done to this agency because of people who have ..... issues .... I think, from hearing others speak, that a lot of ...... people ..... were in it for the gain, .. it didn't exactly go down the way they were hoping,.. Call me naive or something, but , it is terrible that we are in a very hard job and we can't trust the people that we work with ..... meaning me and a large group of others,.... this agency .... still have to go through .... trials.
    RBPD Officers are like the residents of at Gun Club Road. Not one did anything wrong, every one is totally innocent. I FEEL RBPD Officers should take advantage of free rent opportunities being afforded them.

Re: RBPD Government Housing Program

All of his .. are in the F.B.I. 302's. They should be public record through discovery in.. case. .................................

I would hope that noone would have jumped on the ... bandwagon..... Most people don't know a lot of the true facts ... I think that a lot of damage has been done to this agency because of people who have ..... issues .... I think, from hearing others speak, that a lot of ...... people ..... were in it for the gain, .. it didn't exactly go down the way they were hoping,.. Call me naive or something, but , it is terrible that we are in a very hard job and we can't trust the people that we work with ..... meaning me and a large group of others,.... this agency .... still have to go through .... trials.
    RBPD Officers are like the residents of at Gun Club Road. Not one did anything wrong, every one is totally innocent. I FEEL RBPD Officers should take advantage of free rent opportunities being afforded them.

GET OFF THIS SITE

Re: RBPD Government Housing Program

GET OFF THIS SITE
    To the person who mentioned gunclub. Not only does your grammar suck, you sound like a whiney b!tch . Like someone else said "NOT GUILTY"

Check out the new cover of New Times:
    http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/2011...artment-clean/
    Vance complained to a supervisor. When that person declined to launch a criminal investigation, Vance called a prosecutor in the Palm Beach State Attorney's Office. Thus began a strange, dark, and absurd new chapter in the history of Riviera Beach.

Within months, the FBI would organize a raid and arrest three officers for three separate, unrelated crimes. Michael McAuliffe, the newly elected state attorney, would make headlines for busting a dirty agency. But as the months passed, not a single high-ranking officer was arrested. As the petty strife among Riviera's cops played out on an embarrassingly public stage, the whispers of doubt began. Would these arrests really clean up the department state investigators had been trying to crack for years? Or had McAuliffe gone fishing only to come up empty-handed?

GREAT ARTICLE LISA IN THE NEW TIMES BROWARD PALM BEACH! KEEP IT UP, HEY ALSO CHECK OUT THAT FAT SLUG TONY WILLIAMS IN THE PALM BEACH POST PAGE TWO FOR MORE CORRUPTION AT RIVIERA BEACH. SNEIDER COULD GET 296 YEARS AND GALLIGAN GETS A BIG FAT PENSION EVERY YEAR? GO FIGURE, SOMEBODY IS GETTING SCREWED IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE THERE! LOL!

Page 138 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139 LastLast