Page 127 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1382

Cool Re: Riviera Beach Police Department Raided By FBI

US Department of Justice
    Civil Rights Division
    Criminal Section DJ-144-18-0
    950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Washington, DC 20530
    .................................................. .......................................4 August, 2010
    Dear Sirs;

I am requesting that you take action on Judicial System Violations of my Civil Rights.
    This request was made on two prior occasions, first in November of 2005 #DJ-144-18-0 concerning police actions, Judges, and Attorneys, and a second request in 2009 after my discovery of State Attorney misconduct, to which no response has been received. This request further extends my complaint to the 4th DCA and the Florida Bar.

My Appeal to the 4thDCA in Florida has just been dismissed because of my refusal to pay $400 for the review, or even $25 to file for indigent status.

I did not pay the Fee, or file the appeal for two reasons.
    1) According to the rules of Appeal, I can only use documents IN THE DOCKET of the case. While I did send documents supporting criminal activities by the State Attorney to the Judge, I failed to correctly file the documents in the Docket, and upon request the acting judge refused to file the documents in the docket after his final decision.
    2) It makes no sense to me to have Judges who are passing unconstitutional decisions which establish the guidelines of a Police State review their own corruption. These men know the established practices of the ‘Justice System’ inside out, they understand exactly what they were doing when they made decisions refusing citizens ‘Due Process’ in the prosecution of Police Felony, and State Attorney Misconduct.

Enclosed is a copy of my unpublished Pro Se Appeal. It is not written according to standard Legal Appeals, but it is logical, documented and demonstrates the corruption imbedded in the ’Florida Justice’ system.

A quick synopsis;
    Landlord rents room an posts Rent Demand Notice when challenged for additional rent

[Landlord contacts individuals and police respond to force rent collection (taped)]
    [Tennant complains to police Department concerning rent collecting police (taped)]

Asst Chief of Police and crew Force entry into apartment without Warrant or Announcing Charges for forced entry, all documented in Probable Cause Report.
    And a later documented in a deposition of the arresting officer.
    False Charges of TRESPASS, RESISTING, TAPING CONVERSATION, BATTERY are filed with the State Attorney. Rent protesters spend two months in jail.

[Felony TAPING is dropped after alteration of tape. Audio playback of remaining tape reveals only that taping was announced as illegal entry proceeded. No announcement of Miranda rights or lack of charge recitation remain on the tape]

Upon receipt of RENT DEMAND notice and TRANSCRIPTS of forced rent collections
    Defense Attorney withdraws as counsel, stating BATTERY is main charge.
    State Attorney Backdates charges of BATTERY to prevent a trial exposing cops
    State Attorney issues generic Noll Pross without stating all charges are dismissed.
    Florida Bar Defends Attorneys actions stating State Attorney has right to Thwart ‘Due Process’ in Criminal Cases
    No one detects Civil Rights Violations of Police making Forcible Entry

In Malicious Prosecution complaint against landlord, Judge rules in favor of Defense Summary Judgment citing Hickman v. Barclay Int. which states that investigations by Police and State Attorney’s Office can not be challenged in Open Court.

The 4thDCA Hickman v. Barclay Int. decision is the final denial of all DUE PROCESS in matters which the State Attorney’s Office decides to hide from public review. There is no mistaking it’s intent and effects in creating a POLICE STATE in Florida.

It is a clear and total denial of Florida Citizens Constitutional right to defend themselves against corrupt police and corrupt judicial practices.

As I have discovered in my research, Commander Charles Ryan Hickman (Navy ret.) of Hickman v. is a respected Commercial Real-estate Attorney practicing for 20 years in the State of Florida. It is Odd that he was arrested during a normal practice concerning a real estate investigation. I think a detailed review of the circumstances of his arrest, and the charges filed by the State Attorney would be revealing as to the character and practices of the Florida Law Enforcement System.

I am formally requesting that after you review my Appeal, you investigate the practices of the Florida State Attorney’s Office of the 15th Court of Appeals, and the 4thDCA. Both private and public to understand why they are infringing on the rights of Citizens. It is my hope you will extend this review to other Offices of the State Attorney in Florida, and the Florida Bar(and their Parent Organization).

Sincerely,.................................................. ...............................CC: FBI, John Gillies(w/ attach)
    .................................................. ................................................4th DCA. (w/o attach)
    Bill Fyler PE (NC Ret).................................................. ........................Florida Bar Association (w/o)
    P. O. Box xxxxxx.................................................. ..................e-mail version available upon request
    Hampton, VA 236xx.................................................. ...................Attached:
    WKFyler@Juno.com.................................................. ............... ........Fyler v. Schooner Inn-unpublished Appeal

Re: Riviera Beach Police Department Raided By FBI

Good Luck Bill!

[quote=Will Galligan Ever Be Arrested And Charged LIke Schneider, Dodson, Toombs or Morris?]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Will Galligan Ever Be Arrested and Charged Like Schneider, Dodson, Toombs or Morris Were?":1xm70lqh
    Thanks Bill!

GALLIGAN STAY OFF OF THIS SITE YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COME ON HERE! THIS IS FOR LEGITAMATE HARD WORKING STAND UP POLICEMEN ONLY![/quote:1xm70lqh]

Learn how to spell and get off our site. We are all tired of reading both you and Bill's garbage. Get a life.

[quote=Will Galligan Ever Be Arrested And Charged LIke Schneider, Dodson, Toombs or Morris?]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Will Galligan Ever Be Arrested and Charged Like Schneider, Dodson, Toombs or Morris Were?":2nb5jy4z
    Thanks Bill!

GALLIGAN STAY OFF OF THIS SITE YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COME ON HERE! THIS IS FOR LEGITAMATE HARD WORKING STAND UP POLICEMEN ONLY![/quote:2nb5jy4z]

ONCE AND FOR ALL PATTY CAKES STAY OFF THIS SITE! YOU ARE BANNED FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN NABBED! DON'T KNOW WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG UNLESS YOU CUT A DEAL OR MADE A PAY OFF FROM THE CALL OUT MONIES THAT YOU NEVER CAME OUT FOR.

will the guest be arrested for cyber stalking

[quote=WILL SGT. GALLIGAL EVER BE ARRESTED THE SAME AS HIS PUPPET SCHNEIDER WAS?][quote="Will Galligan Ever Be Arrested And Charged LIke Schneider, Dodson, Toombs or Morris?":2y0olxnj]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Will Galligan Ever Be Arrested and Charged Like Schneider, Dodson, Toombs or Morris Were?":2y0olxnj
    Thanks Bill!

GALLIGAN STAY OFF OF THIS SITE YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COME ON HERE! THIS IS FOR LEGITAMATE HARD WORKING STAND UP POLICEMEN ONLY![/quote:2y0olxnj]

ONCE AND FOR ALL PATTY CAKES STAY OFF THIS SITE! YOU ARE BANNED FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN NABBED! DON'T KNOW WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG UNLESS YOU CUT A DEAL OR MADE A PAY OFF FROM THE CALL OUT MONIES THAT YOU NEVER CAME OUT FOR.[/quote:2y0olxnj]

Quote Originally Posted by will the guest be arrested for cyber stalking

DO US A FAVOR...JUST STOP RESPONDING TO THESE IDIOTS.... WHO CARES WHAT THEY SAY ... ANYONE WHO READS THIS KNOWS IT'S GARBAGE AND THAT THESE ARE THE SAME IDIOTS WRITING OVER AND OVER AGAIN THE SAME GARBAGE. LOOK AT THE OTHER SITES..SAME GARBAGE....LET THEM KEEP WRITING AND FEELING SELF IMPORTANT. WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE ....THE SAME CRY BABIES AND THEIR MINIONS THAT STARTED ALL OF THIS .... SO LET THEM SAY WHAT THEY WANT.... THIS AGENCY IS STRONGER THAN EVER AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT OUR AGENCY AND THE OFFICERS THAT HAVE BEEN TARGETED.

[quote=Will Galligal Soon be Arrested and Charged Like His Puppet Schneider Was?][quote="WILL SGT. GALLIGAL EVER BE ARRESTED THE SAME AS HIS PUPPET SCHNEIDER WAS?":3doz134v][quote="Will Galligan Ever Be Arrested And Charged LIke Schneider, Dodson, Toombs or Morris?":3doz134v]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Will Galligan Ever Be Arrested and Charged Like Schneider, Dodson, Toombs or Morris Were?":3doz134v
    Thanks Bill!

GALLIGAN STAY OFF OF THIS SITE YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COME ON HERE! THIS IS FOR LEGITAMATE HARD WORKING STAND UP POLICEMEN ONLY![/quote:3doz134v]

ONCE AND FOR ALL PATTY CAKES STAY OFF THIS SITE! YOU ARE BANNED FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN NABBED! DON'T KNOW WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG UNLESS YOU CUT A DEAL OR MADE A PAY OFF FROM THE CALL OUT MONIES THAT YOU NEVER CAME OUT FOR.[/quote:3doz134v][/quote:3doz134v]

DONT LEAVE SCHNEIDER HANGIN TO DRY IN JAIL EITHER ITS NOT RIGHT!

Page 127 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast