Riviera Beach Police Department Raided By FBI - Page 11
Page 11 of 139 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Re: Riviera Beach Police Department Raided By FBI

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chief assoc.
    DETECTIVE SGT. GALLIGAN IS GOD IN THE LAW ENFORCENMENT COMMUNITY , MAY HE GUIDE US IN THE OUR FUTURE DAYS.
    GOD - YOU ARE SICK! YOU ARE'NT GOD! YOUR A GOD darn CRAZY DISGRACE!

YES HE IS SICK! GALIGAN NEEDS THERAPY! THIS IS A SHAME! TO COMPARE HIS SORRY SKILLS TO GOD< OH MY GOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chief assoc.
    DETECTIVE SGT. GALLIGAN IS GOD IN THE LAW ENFORCENMENT COMMUNITY , MAY HE GUIDE US IN THE OUR FUTURE DAYS.
    GOD - YOU ARE SICK! YOU ARE'NT GOD! YOUR A GOD darn CRAZY DISGRACE!

That;s low! Comparing yourselves to god? Very unethical and pathetic to say the least! Poster should be ashamed!

Get over it, John Lennon.

This is by far the worst crap I have seen posted by ANY PD on this web site, you all should be proud of yourselves. Thanks for helping give us all a bad name.

Your welcome! This agency has had a bad name and corrupt cops since it's existence, do your home work and check out the history of this agency. This place is a cancer which produces some of the worst cops around. It is no reflection on any other agency, we here in South Florida are used to it.

THE GUEST, WE ARE WATCHING YOU. AND TRAILING YOUR E-MAIL, BE CAREFUL. INVESTIGATIONS.

Quote Originally Posted by THE FBI
    THE GUEST, WE ARE WATCHING YOU. AND TRAILING YOUR E-MAIL, BE CAREFUL. INVESTIGATIONS.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a great tip from the FBI for the guest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best post yet! The guest owes you one, for the heads up!

[quote=Federal Trail]
    Quote Originally Posted by "THE FBI":2133gkmz
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a great tip from the FBI for the guest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best post yet! The guest owes you one, for the heads up![/quote:2133gkmz]

FBI You kiddin' me? They still cant track down Galigan and his former crew of misfits.

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by Federal Trail
    Quote Originally Posted by "THE FBI":3t4gufax
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a great tip from the FBI for the guest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best post yet! The guest owes you one, for the heads up!

FBI You kiddin' me? They still cant track down Galigan and his former crew of misfits.[/quote:3t4gufax]

Better than dat as the chief say at Gals dinner parrty, YOU CAN KISS MY BLACK ASS! Then dosdson shoot up his whole block after and tell the gardens pd da same damn thing! and ya wonder whare they get dat from.

Page 11 of 139 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast