Riviera Beach Police Department Raided By FBI
Page 1 of 139 1231151101 ... LastLast

Riviera Beach Police Department Raided By FBI

Detective Sergeant "Patty Cakes" Galligan and his crew finally got jammed on overtime fraud. The FBI and State Attorney Office Raided the PD and are looking to make arrests for alledged OT Fraud in the "D" Bureau......... We hear Patties detective girlfriend D. Scneider and Patty got served together at Patties house? Looks like BIG PROBLEMS?

Re: Riviera Beach Police Department Raided By FBI

paddy G padding OT with fat cat Lee S? Rumor has it big trouble brewing.

That place is unbeleivably outa control

The city needs to be able to get reimbursed for their loss of money if this is true. Plus a fine of interest.

Don't these guys make enough money without fudging the books? What a disgrace, and we are suppose to be able to trust the integrity of the police? These idiots give cops a bad name!

It's all about greed, I guess their pensions aren't good enough so they get greedy and try every trick in the book to pad it.....They should be thankful they have a pension period!

greed has ruined many a good cop my friend

Quote Originally Posted by THE FRYER
    Detective Sergeant "Patty Cakes" Galligan and his crew finally got jammed on overtime fraud. The FBI and State Attorney Office Raided the PD and are looking to make arrests for alledged OT Fraud in the "D" Bureau......... We hear Patties detective girlfriend D. Scneider and Patty got served together at Patties house? Looks like BIG PROBLEMS?
    Frier,
    this couldnt happend to a nicer guy! heres a guy that makes fun of evrybody all the time including the fat cat snyder. Looks like he could be the butt of the joke this time. maybe even the butt in a jail house?

I hear they hired Mulvaney for their attorney? he is tough to beat, they may slide by on this one.

[quote="Guest"]I hear they hired Mulvaney for their attorney? he is tough to beat, they may slide by on this one.[/quote
    :evil:

Is that idiot still around here? Another one who got run out. What about that criminal like minded associate of his who ran out to start a motorcycle gang? Maybe Pat can go join up with him now LOL.

Page 1 of 139 1231151101 ... LastLast