Spence kid

Thread: Spence kid

Spence kid

What is Spence' kids full name? Is it Richard David Spence or Richard Wayne Spence?

Re: Spence kid

Kid sure does guard dog his blaze habit,.. ehhh ?

Unregistered

whitey bulger lives in alva

I am not a crook
    please come to alva and tell me everything
    I wont tell timmy and jimmy anything I promise

Unregistered

Big Jim and the Klan

The former captain who fell off the ladder has deep ties to the Klan
    It will all be exposed soon
    look at his families tats

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The former captain who fell off the ladder has deep ties to the Klan
    It will all be exposed soon
    look at his families tats
    The only thing being exposed is that you are a coward and are just trolling for CM who is scared of JL several threads today all about JL and Spence boys in the hallway are scared

Unregistered
    The only thing being exposed is that you are a coward and are just trolling for CM who is scared of JL several threads today all about JL and Spence boys in the hallway are scared
    Aint trolling nothing
    you punks were half a cop when you did work here and I'll make sure you losers never come back
    you got nothing on the new sheriff and you'll never gain the loyalty of the troops like he's got
    you want a war you got it - get ready cause it'll get dirty

Unregistered
    Aint trolling nothing
    you punks were half a cop when you did work here and I'll make sure you losers never come back
    you got nothing on the new sheriff and you'll never gain the loyalty of the troops like he's got
    you want a war you got it - get ready cause it'll get dirty
    Dirty for who? Works both ways. Now personally we enjoy sitting on the sideline stirring up shit between all of you **** heads both in and out of the positions. Why? Because we can and it is a hell of a lot of fun. Don't care who is in office because it doesn't affect us in any way. But it is a blast watching and strategically ****ing with all of you dipshits.

Both side are and will continue to be game....

The whole lot of you don't amount to anything anyways except being the real powers little *****es.

So pin some more medals on and sling some more mud. We love it.

Unregistered
    So basically someone is pretending to be representing the hallway and the other pretending to be a retiree or disgruntled employee. Keep making crap up, keep talking to yourself, we’re focused on the LCSO.

Unregistered
    So basically someone is pretending to be representing the hallway and the other pretending to be a retiree or disgruntled employee. Keep making crap up, keep talking to yourself, we’re focused on the LCSO.
    That's right!

LMAO