DOT MCCO ACADEMY - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: DOT MCCO ACADEMY

Playing the Game, you my friend are truly an IDIOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Playing the Game, you my friend are truly an IDIOT.
    Wow, again I am impressed with your comment. You must be one of the highly touted trainers from the academy aren't you?

I agree 100% with DOT Officer, what a bunch of whining sissies. If you can't hang go to work for some security company. We have enough whining officers that take 2 hour lunches and go home 2 or 3 hours early.Get a grip, and if you can't do the PT go to work with the FHP or one of the other premadonna agencies. This is just what we need, more of the same. We have a Col. that could care less about anyone except his side kick lap dog,yes man Lt.Col. or one of the skanks that ride around with him while he tells her how great he is.Have a little self pride.

Quote Originally Posted by vagabon
    I agree 100% with DOT Officer, what a bunch of whining sissies. If you can't hang go to work for some security company. We have enough whining officers that take 2 hour lunches and go home 2 or 3 hours early.Get a grip, and if you can't do the PT go to work with the FHP or one of the other premadonna agencies. This is just what we need, more of the same. We have a Col. that could care less about anyone except his side kick lap dog,yes man Lt.Col. or one of the skanks that ride around with him while he tells her how great he is.Have a little self pride.
    Hey vagabon , Cinnabon whatever you're called..PT is for basic recruits. I'm not getting it here..You're dumping on the top dogs & the officers..Am I missing something??? Sounds like someone who hasn't made their mind up who they can't stand more.

Quote Originally Posted by vagabon
    Hey Cinnabon, your PT came as a direct result of watching the FHP and those "other prima donna [learn to spell it right] agencies" do theirs. If you're going to bash an agency for PT in acadamy, you better look somewhere else.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345