Spence shhhhh! - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spence shhhhh!

Re: Spence shhhhh!

From Here is a tip of the day. Follow the money. Spence has the means to clean the money. Ramsey knows this (lines of linear consanguinity) and so does Mike (marital consanguinity).

For he who is wise, follow the above hints and the money laundering Cali Caper will reveal itself!

Quote Originally Posted by jacksparrow
    From Here is a tip of the day. Follow the money. Spence has the means to clean the money. Ramsey knows this (lines of linear consanguinity) and so does Mike (marital consanguinity).

For he who is wise, follow the above hints and the money laundering Cali Caper will reveal itself!
    I think you meant "Lineal Consanguinity", but your point is well taken.

To bad so many have been victim to this group and now afraid to come forward. There
    has never been consistency or equal treatment at LCSO. Talk about promotions without merit, do you know how many times it took Jim jones to pass the Sergeants exam? Curtis should be a Major over him despite his people skills. They missed the boat when
    they let Nygaard and Grinner go after passing them over, not to mention pushing Palanzi out. Alot of people were pushed out, hard dedicated workers, good Cops.
    Some of you don't know the half of it. Maybe CF was paranoid cuz he knew what
    was done to others. Ryan Bell was followed, others not mentioned were followed just
    out of harrassment. Cops running the UC-tags of other Cops even when the car is sitting in the parking lot of headquarters just so the Deputy Can be harrassed. Come on. Everyone knows or should know when you run a UC tag, FDLE notifies the agency fleet. Deputies againt each other, taking food out of each others childrens mouths, unbelievable!!!! It is still happening, not back stabbing anymore, LCSO has moved on to slaughtering each other. This is a double edged sword, which edge stabbed you? Were you a victim of CF or MS ? Beware, becareful, besafe............

Complete fabrication, slander of the Sheriff by anonymous poster, with rebuttle:

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Lordy
    Do all the grow houses we've been hitting the past few years belong to Spence's competitors? You know the Cubans and the Colombians never did get along very well in the narco trade.

You are an idiot if you believe that.

What did GK get in exchange for "initiating" the complaint on DF? Who was the polygraph operator? Someone from out of town, right? Were the results ever provided to anyone outside the agency for validation?

Who tells you this crap? The polygraph was done in house, by a gentleman that Nationally instructs on it's use. Copies went to the NP, DF and one other federal agency. He failed, massively. All of the above parties have this information. Believe what you want to believe, the truth is in the 119 requests, look into it.

Do the math. Captain on captain complaint followed by a secretive, out of town polygraph that got DF fired.

Lies or ignorance on your part.

CF retires, but then suddenly gets suspended in an IA. Turns out there was no IA and no suspension, just CF taking FMLA and getting slandered in the media by MS.

Once again, lies or ignorance on your part.

LB gets his gear seized by the very same person who initiated the complaint on DF. He mouths off and gets fired. SC gets demoted out of the blue to "help his career". Huh?

Are you aware of how he "MOUTHED OFF?" , any one of us would have been fired.

Now we find out that all these people where part of an investigation into **** Spence and his wanted felon son. A guy the sheriff didn't really know very well but who publicly hated CF and DF. Hmmm. Which story makes more sense?

Not yours by a long shot , but please continue to slander Mike Scott, heard of any new court cases involving anonymous posters (like yourself) and their I.P. addresses? If you are going to completely fabricate stories and slander the Sheriff, maybe you should think it through a little? Typing initials instead of names does not alleviate your liability in a Slander lawsuit; as recently proven in the New York internet slander case, FYI

Keep pushing NP, you're on to something big.

Quote Originally Posted by Westman
    Complete fabrication, slander of the Sheriff by anonymous poster, with rebuttle:

Do you even know what slander is, Jethro?

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Lordy
    Do all the grow houses we've been hitting the past few years belong to Spence's competitors? You know the Cubans and the Colombians never did get along very well in the narco trade.

You are an idiot if you believe that.

Your right. A former Cali cartel employee couldn't possibly have any involvement in the drug trade. I am an idiot.

What did GK get in exchange for "initiating" the complaint on DF? Who was the polygraph operator? Someone from out of town, right? Were the results ever provided to anyone outside the agency for validation?

Who tells you this crap? The polygraph was done in house, by a gentleman that Nationally instructs on it's use. Copies went to the NP, DF and one other federal agency. He failed, massively. All of the above parties have this information. Believe what you want to believe, the truth is in the 119 requests, look into it.

I will.

Do the math. Captain on captain complaint followed by a secretive, out of town polygraph that got DF fired.

Lies or ignorance on your part.

Wonderful retort. You must have been the president of your high school debate team.

CF retires, but then suddenly gets suspended in an IA. Turns out there was no IA and no suspension, just CF taking FMLA and getting slandered in the media by MS.

Once again, lies or ignorance on your part.

Or ignorance on yours. Your point?

LB gets his gear seized by the very same person who initiated the complaint on DF. He mouths off and gets fired. SC gets demoted out of the blue to "help his career". Huh?

Are you aware of how he "MOUTHED OFF?" , any one of us would have been fired.

Interesting. No smart ass retort to the SC demotion.

Now we find out that all these people where part of an investigation into **** Spence and his wanted felon son. A guy the sheriff didn't really know very well but who publicly hated CF and DF. Hmmm. Which story makes more sense?

Not yours by a long shot , but please continue to slander Mike Scott, heard of any new court cases involving anonymous posters (like yourself) and their I.P. addresses? If you are going to completely fabricate stories and slander the Sheriff, maybe you should think it through a little? Typing initials instead of names does not alleviate your liability in a Slander lawsuit; as recently proven in the New York internet slander case, FYI

What story have I fabricated? I've asked questions and posed hypothetical scenarios. You called me an idiot, so when the slander suits come I will grab up your IP address for my attorney.

Keep pushing NP, you're on to something big.

What story have I fabricated? I've asked questions and posed hypothetical scenarios. You called me an idiot, so when the slander suits come I will grab up your IP address for my attorney.

You are awesome, Law 101, but you already know this;

Slander:

A type of defamation. Slander is an untruthful oral (spoken) statement about a person that harms the person's reputation or standing in the community. Because slander is a tort (a civil wrong), the injured person can bring a lawsuit against the person who made the false statement. If the statement is made via broadcast media -- for example, over the radio or internet or TV -- it is considered libel, rather than slander, because the statement has the potential to reach a very wide audience.

Guess who is libel and who isn't, idiot.

You are anonymous, therefore are incapable of civil wrong doing against you via a tort. I can site case law if you would like. Or maybe I should just post pretty pictures of puzzles for you to play with.

Leading us to our next definition: Idiot

1. an utterly foolish or senseless person. Sound like someone you know?
    2. Psychology. a person of the lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25.
    3. An ignorant poster who pretends to know the law, posting slander, and defending his actions through idiotic rapport; ergo: YOU.

Please continue to quote the law, or any other fantasy conspiracy theories, just keep using peoples names in your comments, per the rules of this message board you are libel, per U.S. Law you are libel.

Oh, and YOUR attorney? Please refer me to him/her, I suppose he/she is on retainer? Love to meet him/her, we probably already know each other. Oh wait, I'm not imaginary so maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by westman

You are awesome, Law 101, but you already know this;

Slander:

A type of defamation. Slander is an untruthful oral (spoken) statement about a person that harms the person's reputation or standing in the community. Because slander is a tort (a civil wrong), the injured person can bring a lawsuit against the person who made the false statement. If the statement is made via broadcast media -- for example, over the radio or internet or TV -- it is considered libel, rather than slander, because the statement has the potential to reach a very wide audience.

Guess who is libel and who isn't, idiot. I think you meant to say "LIABLE".

You are anonymous, therefore are incapable of civil wrong doing against you via a tort. I can site case law if you would like. Or maybe I should just post pretty pictures of puzzles for you to play with.

Leading us to our next definition: Idiot

1. an utterly foolish or senseless person. Sound like someone you know? It does sound remarkably like you.
    2. Psychology. a person of the lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25.
    3. An ignorant poster who pretends to know the law, posting slander, and defending his actions through idiotic rapport; ergo: YOU.

Please continue to quote the law, or any other fantasy conspiracy theories, just keep using peoples names in your comments, per the rules of this message board you are libel, per U.S. Law you are libel.

Oh, and YOUR attorney? Please refer me to him/her, I suppose he/she is on retainer? Love to meet him/her, we probably already know each other. Oh wait, I'm not imaginary so maybe not.
    Let me help you out. I know you have a Lee County School G.E.D. so I don't want you to be in over your head here. Read this and familiarize yourself with the words you want to use. Afterwards, you can come back here and not sound like a SunCoast savant.

The adjective liable (a three-syllable word) means subject to, obligated to, or responsible for something. The noun or verb libel (a two-syllable word) refers to a false publication that damages a person's reputation.

Examples:

* The court ruled that school officials cannot be held financially liable for the improper search.

* Because of rising legal costs, regional newspapers may not be able to defend themselves in libel actions.

Regarding our friend Spence - How many people have you heard of who rat out members of a drug cartel and then live openly under their own name once they get out of the clink? He is still involved in the cartel, my friends. Otherwise they would have had him whacked. That little dump of a store didn't pay for the mansion he's building.

And just how deeply into this activity is Mikey involved?

Has anyone considered or thought Spence talking was a big sign, he wanted "out" ? Maybe the SO, is more ruthless, and powerfull than the cartel is/was. Maybe he felt he could be the next Danny Woosley ? Something to think about.

:?:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Regarding our friend Spence - How many people have you heard of who rat out members of a drug cartel and then live openly under their own name once they get out of the clink? He is still involved in the cartel, my friends. Otherwise they would have had him whacked. That little dump of a store didn't pay for the mansion he's building.

And just how deeply into this activity is Mikey involved?

Never heard he ratted out members. He did time for kidnapping however, money cleansing, etc.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast