Spence shhhhh! - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Spence shhhhh!

Unregistered
    Somebody stirring the pot that has nothing to do with this election.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    yes sir - too much to edit indeed. the new York rat who ruined many cops and fire fighters and was an integral cali cartel money launderer landed in lee county and thinks all Floridians are so stupid they will fall for it
    why he is out in the open is a stunner
    he ruined some really good cops and firefighters and profited off them
    jimmy fall off the ladder belly staple tuck is in bed with this snitch
    once an ia snitch ***** always an ia snitch *****
    Well you coward, weren't saying this a yr ago were, troll, now must be one of the puppets worried that sucking and kissing ass to get you somewhere might have been for nothing you huge POS

Unregistered
    yes sir - too much to edit indeed. the new York rat who ruined many cops and fire fighters and was an integral cali cartel money launderer landed in lee county and thinks all Floridians are so stupid they will fall for it
    why he is out in the open is a stunner
    he ruined some really good cops and firefighters and profited off them
    jimmy fall off the ladder belly staple tuck is in bed with this snitch
    once an ia snitch ***** always an ia snitch *****

Is junior still incarcerated for the sins of the father and veterinary pharmaceuticals?

Unregistered

We know what you use as a pacifier

Is junior still incarcerated for the sins of the father and veterinary pharmaceuticals?
    Troll what does it matter if Spence Jr is in jail or not? And if you weren't an embraceable trying to stir shit you'd just look up the record.
    Get the f-out of here, and go suck the temporary Sheriff's ass.

Unregistered
    This is being posted by an ex disgruntled employee attempting to stir the pot between Spence and the current Sheriff. Don’t fall for their stupid antics

Unregistered

Lee County's Finest

No, I'm not disgruntled over anything and retired with honor. I can't stand some bodega rat fink who ruined cops and firemen careers and laundered money for the cali cartel peddling illegal pharmaceuticals and meddling in local politics for corrupt purposes.

Unregistered

Alva

I'm not voting for some loser IA fat fall off the ladder piece a crap
    Everyone I talk to in the agency hates that douche nag

Unregistered
    No, I'm not disgruntled over anything and retired with honor. I can't stand some bodega rat fink who ruined cops and firemen careers and laundered money for the cali cartel peddling illegal pharmaceuticals and meddling in local politics for corrupt purposes.
    Lying POS, then if you retired with honor (what honor) put your name to the post coward, you are nothing but puppet for CM trying to stir crap up, must be getting scared

Unregistered

Spence owns Jim Jim Dumb Dumb

I'm not voting for some loser IA fat fall off the ladder piece a crap
    Everyone I talk to in the agency hates that douche nag

https://www.nytimes.com/1994/12/01/n...y-laundry.html

Unregistered

Redunkalis

That article is nothing new. It was revealed when your buddy Mike Scott was sheriff. Remember Mike Scott, the guy who gave the sheriffs office to CM. The guy who's best friend was Spence. The guy who was caught by the news=press with a burner phone connected to Spence so they could communicate. The guy who was allowing Spence to dictate promotions within the SO. The guy who fired his Chief because they were watching spence. You better be careful talking about Scotts buddy, or else!! As far as JL, he is the only candidate who has publicly denounced spence and has absolutely nothing to do with him. So, you guys can make up all the shit you like but the true facts remain. The race is already over and JL has won. It is just a waiting game now. The agency supports him 110% and probably gets 50 calls a day from members. So, how about just focusing on the remaining time you got and work to better the community you serve, not the pooch you guys are driving around biting people. Bye Felicia!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast