GO FIGURE - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GO FIGURE

Re: GO FIGURE

IMHO Sgt. Gardner. It will never happen as the Cpt. does not like him (Gardner is not a butt kisser), but then the Cpt. did not want Hodson, he would have rather kept Savy. I do not know who that speaks worse of, the Cpt. or Savy, same boat IMO.

We shall see.

In your Humble Opinion who is the next best man for the job from I-10?

Maybe Finch.

No Smith or Marty.

Nobody from 75.

Can they promote an Investigator to Lt. in Uniform?

Is this why Baldwin did not step down and come back to VACIS? I know they love him in Tally. Where is Delgado now. Just questions and thoughts.

Sure they can, an investigator in the same rank as a sergeant or they can hire a LT. from outside the agency like they did Goodyear. Who will be good to promote?

Someone from outside could be good, although it would cause hard feelings within the ranks. Baldwin may would cause Hingson to retire early. Delgado has more experience in Law Enforcement than most in our agency, plus I think he is down south and may want to come back north. We shall see.

I still think Gardner would be best. He is the most Pro-LEO SGT. we have on I-10, not just the typical good ol' agcop that most are. Not that good ol' agcop is a bad thing they have their place also, one balances another, if you catch my meaning.

We need somebody like Sheriff Joe Arpaio from Arizona.

Gardner is crap plain and simple Savvy is just glad to be having a job. major Bryan is scared to make Hingson mad because he cant handle him. Haddock may just be something good for us.

I think Haddock is going to shake a few things up. Those people who have been sliding by, doing nothing but whining about everything are in for a wakeup call. Good riddance to them. Hopefully we can improve a few things around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I think Haddock is going to shake a few things up. Those people who have been sliding by, doing nothing but whining about everything are in for a wakeup call. Good riddance to them. Hopefully we can improve a few things around here.
    Please give us a detailed list of "things around here" you would do to improve this place.

Quote Originally Posted by GTO
    Gardner is crap plain and simple Savvy is just glad to be having a job. major Bryan is scared to make Hingson mad because he cant handle him. Haddock may just be something good for us.

Your post shows that you have no idea what you are talking about. You cannot even keep up with the rank structure. Why would a Lt. Col. be scared of a Capitan? A Lt. Col. with a reputation of Bryan's would not be. Why is Gardner crap? Do you even know Savy?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast