GO FIGURE
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GO FIGURE

GO FIGURE

What a waste of an opportunity! Promoting someone who's claim to fame is an arson investigator. Never worked the ramp. I guess this further proves the idea that kissing butt will get you too the top. Talk to people like they are you peasants and you pretty much can get a free ride to the top. WHAT A JOKE!!!

Re: GO FIGURE

Mark will make a great charge man. If the need arises he will dish it out to the screw up in question, without a blanket scream to all. He's a fair man that most here know little to nothing about. Mark has work to be where he is now and upon anyone asked if you want it it yours, would be liars if you said no way. The main thing is it was done in house instead of bringing some from the outside, which is one heck of a big step.

It looks like LC Bryan is messing things up as fast as he can thanks to LL leaving. Haddock is a good trainer and probably knows more about are ramps than bryan does because the captains and Tim do all the work anywat. Bryan is so full of it he is a man who is not trusted and is lazy. He will tell everybody he will do something for them and then make jokes about them when they leave the room. Thanks Liford I guess kissing your butt and being a good old boy is what counts.

OMG can anybody in AgLaw read or write?. Bryan is a fumbler from bumbler he is gonna get an ear full and his big mouth will pork him.

Well at least we do not have to endure his BS at in-service any more. Ya'll make sure you keep him busy @ the Rhodes Building.

I guess Lt. Hodson will now be taking over training, THANK GOD! Someone that can deal with people on a person to person basis without yelling, or just taking it out on everyone. Someone that actually gives a crap.

Now who will take Lt. Hodson's spot? I hope hey are not stupid enough to try Savy again. I can only think of a couple that would be qualified and able to do the job. Really only one that would able to fulfill the duties and do them and not spend all of their time sucking up trying to make the next rank.

Then there would have to be a new SGT.

Should be very interesting.

Who do you think the next Sgt. will be if the opportunity arises?

Bryan is pissing alot of people off up here. He is trying to show everybody he is the man. To much power for a person who cant handle it. It is so weird seeing him in the LC's old office. I hope he can go in that office and deflate himself so he will fit in it, what a mistake.

Hey girl. You sure didn't hide who you were. Good question though. They are gonna put who they want in there. You might have a chance. It is gonna be very interesting.

Well Guest95 I was just having a look around on here and got a little giddy and threw that question out there. And no I don't care to hide my name. I 'm curious just like everybody else. There are several good candidates on the promotional list. It will be interesting to see how everything goes though. How are yall on that side of the world (95)?

Who is the most qualified for the I-10 LT postion after Hodson gets promoted.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast