"The New Building"

"The New Building"

Thank god that we didn't support the chief that wanted to spend $100 million + on a new building. Just a short time later, there is no money for training, equipment, raises, etc. Your community college educated financier thought it a good idea to borrow money for desks and chairs as part of a 20 year obligation. Just think about that: paying interest for 20 years on a chair that will last for 3 years. The foresight in this one is very strong. If he had his way the city would be bankrupted and you would all be working at Walmart.

Re: "The New Building"

I'd rather work in the old building at my present salary than work in the new building with a pay and benefits cut. What a scam. There was nothing wrong with the old building. We have troops working in tents in the desert for gods sake. Some people need a reality check.

Re: "The New Building"

Quote Originally Posted by amen
    I'd rather work in the old building at my present salary than work in the new building with a pay and benefits cut. What a scam. There was nothing wrong with the old building. We have troops working in tents in the desert for gods sake. Some people need a reality check.
    Are you smoking crack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!