LET'S SEE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LET'S SEE

Post LET'S SEE

Well, let's see?

Sweetwater 50.........??? Sweetwater 50.........??? any conty unit to take a 3-15 in Sweet water until they answer the raddio?????
    WOW!!! Who's working???
    Georgio?? (SWAT "dangle" rat, fencerider, the main character in his own science-fiction home movie)
    Zorro? (whore monger, rat, rat+++, chiva, backstabber)
    Wireddddvvvvvsss??? (chiva+, got a beer???, but not on the beach, i got arrested there???)

thanks for working so hard for the City of Sweet water! We really apprcite the way you protect and serve.

Re: LET'S SEE

Let's talk about Zorrodoe Now. Picture this. A call goes out. And nobody answers. Then when a full-timer answers and responds to the call Zorrodoe refuses to take the signal, write a report or is busy on a secret mission from "(GOD)" and actually implies that the senior officer should work and not him. If he's not in the Major's Officer (sucking him off), he's inside the station daydreaming. Still, no one takes the call for service and full-timers and reserves alike complain like shit about it. Everyone hates it but I guess when you have godfather you can be getting paid as a civilian dispatcher to work as a cop and work all the secret 59's you want. You only have a few people fooled. Everyone is noticing your slackness and "Zorro" ways

Have fun for now.

I WONDER IF THE ORIGNAL PERSON WHO WROTE THIS POST STOPPED TO THINK THAT MAYBE NO ONE WANTS TO BE HIS 15? ON A 3? SURELY WE WOULD BE BETTER OFF IF YOU DID GET SHOT? :mrgreen:

Delara must be the one who started this post in order to get the spotlight off of himself and put it on people that aren't really important. So now that that is said and done... Back to delara!

SEE!!! PEOPLE ALREADY HAVE HIM FIGURED OUT, EVEN WHEN HE IS BEING ANONYMOUS, OR LMAO. HAHAHAAAAAAA

DAMN EVEN KIKI IS ON THIS BISHHHH .....EVEN IF ITS NOT KIKI...EVERYONE KNOWS THATS A KIKI WORD

hahaha i love how everyone places blame, no silly! its napolean 500! he thinks hes slick by trying to decieve you by using other peoples "words" but thats his thing! dont be a follower!

S.W 1000 to 500...
    500- Qsk 1000?
    1000-Report to my house on a 3. Re: I need good head.
    500-qsl sir my pleasure.
    500 to doral dispatch.
    Doral dispatch qsk 500
    500 - be advised I will be running a 3 to our mayors qth re: he is in need of head. I will be taking that signal show me in route.
    Doral dispatch - that's qsl 500..
    Attention all uinits sw 500 is running a 3 to his mayors qth re: 33ing the mayor.
    Dade county!

DE LARA TE TIENEN FICHAO.......................................... :snicker: :snicker:

What a bunch of childish reffs you are. No wonder no one takes your department serious. You guys are worse then Florida City.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast