Hiring?

Thread: Hiring?

Hiring?

I am retired from an agency here in Florida but am looking to move to St John's area. I still love the job and am wondering if you guys are hiring. Thanks

Re: Hiring?

PSA's and corrections for now

Take it from me. Don't apply here, The moral is extremely low and the Staff isn't making it any better. The Lt's nitpick everything and staff comes up with new stupid policies. Making more people hate this place. I personally know for a fact we are loosing two good cops this year to jacksonville's next class.

i liked your department... how diverse... neal once told me, with his arm round my shoulders, "son, we have the north end and we have the south end... some folks need a talk'in to and others need more of a hands-on approach... don't ever forget which end of the county you're in or you and me will be in court..." now you have david... y'all "hold whatcha got" and enjoy it... ya got good stuff there... peace...

That made absolutely NO SENSE but hey whatever works for you

This question was asked a few years ago so I'll ask it again. Are youguys hiring leos? How do the shifts work? Realistically how long does it take to get off midnights?

Thanks!