Spence's role in 90s money laundering scheme - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Spency loves some levens

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    the ultimate rat fink pos has his entire business wired for video and sound so keep eating your free pizza and telling the crack ho king what he wants to hear
    Remember
    A vote for the fat a$$ captain who retired and fell off a ladder and got dain bramage is a vote for the skunk anti cop pos drug dealing pizza bodega owner in alva
    blood related

Unregistered

Unregistered
    So is the 25 year old article supposed to be proof that he owns Leavens? Or are we just supposed to take your word for it?

Unregistered
    I know your probably not a detective or just one of Jim’s few fans, but just google his name Richard Spence New York Cali Cartel. Wow, there’s the proof, Einstein!

Unregistered
    I know your probably not a detective or just one of Jim’s few fans, but just google his name Richard Spence New York Cali Cartel. Wow, there’s the proof, Einstein!
    Still not seeing proof he owns Leavens, a relationship with Mike Scott but nothing with Leavens. Wanna help me out and post a link?

Unregistered
    Go back further than Spence regarding Cali Cartel,

Back to the Joe DAlessandro and Louis St Laurents days, Dave Wilson and Frank Wanicka, and yes McDougal.

This has drug on for decades folks. It's a big game of deception and charades.

If you are going to expose..... Expose it truly.

Unregistered

Come on media

Remember
    A vote for the fat a$$ captain who retired and fell off a ladder and got dain bramage is a vote for the skunk anti cop pos drug dealing pizza bodega owner in alva
    blood related
    After reading the NY Times article I just can't understand why this guy is so out in the open. And why hasn't the media done more stories and exposed his ties to officials and the whole leavens / scott connection?

Unregistered

Klan Man

So is the 25 year old article supposed to be proof that he owns Leavens? Or are we just supposed to take your word for it?
    JL is straight up racist and the agency knows it!!

Unregistered
    JL is straight up racist and the agency knows it!!
    Lmfao you nut jobs would literally say anything. I have not heard even a single allegation you have even the slightest proof of.

Unregistered
    When is this self proclaimed mayor of alva gonna get busted for peddling drugs in this county
    is his son still locked up? it's known the fetynol and animal drug pushers took a hit when they locked up that pos

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast