Fishing License

Thread: Fishing License

Fishing License

Hey deputies
    Why don't you leave fishermen alone. Stop harrassing people fishing
    from the bridges. Leave that job for the Grupper Troopers. (FWC)
    and go fight real crime like rape, murder and burglary.

I'm sure that while you are on the bridges checking people's fishing
    licenses there is a thug out there in the streets looking for an opportunity
    to commit a crime.

Re: Fishing License

We are fisherman also.
    "Is that a short grouper in your pocket?"

Here are the facts. Whatever I pull out of the water is legal. I have the right to eat too, no matter where I reside, even if it is the Cow Key Bridge.

Post Re: Fishing License

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman in the Keys
    Hey deputies
    Why don't you leave fishermen alone. Stop harrassing people fishing
    from the bridges. Leave that job for the Grupper Troopers. (FWC)
    and go fight real crime like rape, murder and burglary.

I'm sure that while you are on the bridges checking people's fishing
    licenses there is a thug out there in the streets looking for an opportunity
    to commit a crime.
    Well don't ***** about all the Miami Dade folks that come down here and rape the waters of undersize fish, lobsters ETC! And if we had rape, murder we would take care of that. You see, rape and murders don't really happen in plain view of us, but we will keep our eyes open. And what you're doing is a crime Sir/ Ma'am, so don't feel like we are harrassing you, if you don't like the laws you can always go to publix and buy some frozen Gordens Fish sticks, or just move to another state, you're a waste. Thanks for you're attention.

Post Re: Fishing License

Quote Originally Posted by Under a Bridge in the Keys.
    Here are the facts. Whatever I pull out of the water is legal. I have the right to eat too, no matter where I reside, even if it is the Cow Key Bridge.
    You don't have a right to eat, the goverment fills your foodstamp card up every month. Get a job, if you wanna fish pay your little fee and shut up. I dare you to fish from a bridge and catch a undersize fish and wave a FWC over or MCSO over and tell them that you have a right to eat and show them your 1 inch grouper, you don't have the NUTZ..... Do it, do it.... Big talker when your at the library using their computer because you don't have one...... Go do it, let me know how it turns out...

The truth is it is done as part of our job to protect the citizens and visitors of the county. BTW the Miami 5( the terroist suspects charged with plotting to blow up building all over the US). The leader was in hiding for six months in a tent under a bridge in the middle keys. He met with an FBI informant there.

Sir it's not about giving you a hard time about your license....it's about finding and catching bad guys......thats what we do......just like you catch fish.

Quote Originally Posted by sec7dep
    The truth is it is done as part of our job to protect the citizens and visitors of the county. BTW the Miami 5( the terroist suspects charged with plotting to blow up building all over the US). The leader was in hiding for six months in a tent under a bridge in the middle keys. He met with an FBI informant there.

Sir it's not about giving you a hard time about your license....it's about finding and catching bad guys......thats what we do......just like you catch fish.
    Wow you said sir... You Monroe Deputies sure have that hospitality and respect for people not like these Brown Clown Miami Dade Police Officers who treat people like shizat and think its funny.

The thing is that the Brown Clown Miami Dade Police Officer have a real job to do rather than worry about a tourist or Miami Dade Citizen catching a lobster or fish off by 0.5 of an inch. Do yourself a favor Moron County and FWC, and work for a real agency that pays. I'm glad I stop going to the Keys years ago.
    :evil:

OK guys we all like to fish. I have fished the keys for years until I moved to North Georgia. Sometimes we have possium cops stopping people for traffic violations here you don't get all bent about it.
    We all have the same powers to arrest. In smaller communities cops are multi faceted do to the times we live in. Maybe one day when your boat is capsized under a bridge and your holding on to an old pilon and your looking up at the empty bridge hoping for a someone to see you, I guess if a deputy happens by you won't try to get his attention will you.