28 Day Rotation
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 28 Day Rotation

28 Day Rotation

Who would like the 28 Day day/night rotation to change?

I would like to see permanent shifts (allow shift bids every 6 months for those that want to change)
    or
    at least a longer rotation time. 56 days, 84 days.

Re: 28 Day Rotation

It ain't broke so let's not try and fix it. It was hard enough to get what we have now so do not go monkeying with it.

By the end of the 28 days I am ready to switch back, no matter which shift I am on.

I agree leave it the way it is. There would be no fair way to divide up who would work what. If you did it be seniority then the less senior people would never have the chance to change. I also am ready to change shifts at the end of the rotation.

You can't come on here and be satisfied, what do you think this is. You need to call people names and make allegations that you can't prove and embarras yourself and the agency!

Believe it or not most of us are for the most part happy with our job. Yeah sure there are times that we may get frustrated a little with the BS but I feel that for the most part I have one of the best State jobs there is.

I'm just glad to see a thread where people aren't gossiping an talking trash.

Give them time and they will come. I'm sure it won't be long before someone will get on here and start the BS.

Myself I am satisfied with my job and enjoy what I do. Sure there are things I would like to see changed but you have that in every agency.

i would like to see a 56 day rotation, but Definitely NOT permanent shifts. it takes me 2-3 weeks to get acclimated to days/nights then its time to switch. Maybe im just gettin to old to adjust like you youngsters . No complaints though, but if asked that would be my opinion to extend from 28 to 56 day rotation.

Lets bid on permanent shifts rookies.

I got 22 years, max out on vacation every pay period plus holiday comp, could take that time off every month and work 1/3 of the year till I retire working day shift.

What a wonderful agency.

28 day heck...i would like to see us rotate personel :devil: on shifts. Then truck drivers would not know our vehicles would not know when we work and hey maybe we could catch a few more people doing the wrong thing if they thought the "lazy" shift or the "old guy" shift was working.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast