Educated Man Vs. The Captain.

Educated Man Vs. The Captain.

A well educated professor was going on a trip and wanted to cross a river. While the educated Man was waiting by the river, a Man with a small boat came along and was going cross also. The man with the small boat ask the educated man do you want a ride across the river, the educated man said yes. As both Man sat on the boat they sparked into a conversation. The educated man asked the captain what college did u graduated from, the captain answer "I dropped out of school early on, so i have no education". The educated man then reply, " What? You have no education, I can't believe this, you just wasted your hole life son". After that comment the captain felt real bad and just sat there real quiet with his head down. A few minutes later the captain said to the educated man "Let me ask you a question, do u know how to swim". The educated man answered "No i don't i was too busy getting an education". The Captain reply "what... you don't know how to swim well u just wasted your entire life because the boat is sinking good bye".

Re: Educated Man Vs. The Captain.

Terrible.............

Go kill yourself turd

Quote Originally Posted by YoU SuCk
    Terrible.............

Go kill yourself turd
    You suck slapp azz

Hahah, well the captain redeemed himself! Nice one!
    Dental Austin | El Paso Dental