**The Girls of BSO are on TLC right now **
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

**The Girls of BSO are on TLC right now **

enjoy

Re: **The Girls of BSO are on TLC right now **

This is getting bad. The woman with the black hair just told the guy that was looking for the hooker that he would be arrested if she saw him leaving the neighborhood again. Is she serious? That's worse than when Linda told some hooker to stay off my streets.

Julie Bower is on the wrong show, she should be featured on "Making Over America" it's time to say goodbye to the 80's hairstyle Jule!

It's a shame that Ronnie Miller has been reduced to being a sidekick.

OMG I am getting more embarassed with each episode. Can it get any worse?

WOW!!!!!!what about E. Huerta in bikini. They should do the show on her.

Alright unlike most of u guys I'm willing to cut the ladies some slack, however someone need to tell Julie that hair style is not doing it. She needs a total make over.

Quote Originally Posted by hjack23
    Alright unlike most of u guys I'm willing to cut the ladies some slack, however someone need to tell Julie that hair style is not doing it. She needs a total make over.
    It looks as though her hair has been exposed to years of cigarette smoke.

Now I can be a critic but I saw the show last night for the first time and I was impressed. Yes, there were a couple of blunders - the blonde putting her face over the perps head when he was bent over so she could win him over with sweet talk. Don't be so wow'd with yourself to think any bad guy won't suddenly head butt you right in your face and call it an accident. I liked Coop the best and hope there was a wheel witness for that DUI. Al convincingly made it look like he was the deputy and she was the sergeant. Great command presence! The dark haired deputy was good too but the bit made it look like she was more interested in competing with the guys (and being one) than doing the job. You can stand fine on your own.

And the beach...aahhh. Such an intelligent conversation. How ya going to run if you're pregnant and - I want to get married first. Silence would have been a better alternative.

But all and all, I was proud to say they were from BSO and thought they represented us very well. The public doesn't know the fine details, except for the lip gloss and nail polish.

As a female LEO, I am embarassed for BSO. These women are rude, violate people's civil rights, violate state statute, and need to be re-trained regarding officer safety. If this show is trying to shine a positive light on women in law enforcement, it fails miserably. The show should be called Sheriff Lamberti's ego-maniacs. Very sad commentary on an once great agency.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast