Did CCSO PIO violate 119? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Did CCSO PIO violate 119?

The summer heat is obviously driving the sore LOSERS nuts. Keep dreaming LOSERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest0813
    Sorry I'm not Jen M whoever she is. They all violated the law & campaigned on duty using tax payer money. How come KR admitted in his deposition he gave that once he resigned he would called CCSO employees while on duty about his campaign & would meet them for lunch while on duty? Seems to me he should have known better. That agency (well the good ole boys & DH) had to get Rambosk elected and do whatever they had to do. Everyone knows if an outsider was elected some dirty secrets would have come out.
    Not Jen, Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by hoohoowl
    My Goodness. I hope the Naples Daily News doesn't read this. Or NBC-2.
    Don't flatter yourself. There is no Breaking Story here! More of the same old Hear-say with no substance. Reminds me back during the elections when the bomb was going to drop and expose everyone... I am still waiting :roll:

Depends on who you know. Do you think someone on the CCSO inside then was working to keep it under control? Do you think anyone is now?
    Have a nice weekend.

I can't believe we are still beating on this dead horse.

This topic could be in the running for most annoying topic ever posted. It's right up there with the pro-union discussions.

This whole topic revovles around politics, blah. The Greek Philosopher, Plato, said it best- "Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber.”

It ain't dead yet.
    It's starting to take on new life thanks to Kara from NBC2.

Oh yea, I believe everything the media tells me, too! HaHa

I don't know who's worse, politicians, the media, or lawyers. Could be a three-way tie. When you're done listening to the "truth" they're telling you, come talk to me, I have property to sell ya. Right on the water....

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It ain't dead yet.
    It's starting to take on new life thanks to Kara from NBC2.
    I'm a Kara Kenny fan...

I think you are using Kara's name in vain :evil:

Mod, I'm having to post the e-mails in a series because of the URL restrictions.
    Here goes. (No problem, thanks for taking the effort and time to post what you believe are facts for your case, Mod 167)From: michelle.batten@colliersheriff.net [mailto:michelle.batten@colliersheriff.net]
    Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 11:59 AM
    To: records@colliersheriff.net
    Subject:FW: 119 request

Patti,

Forwarding this to Central Records to fill. This person is not a recognized member of the media.

Thanks,

Michelle,
    PIO,
    Ext. 1505

From: Sarah Mattheson [mailto:tryingtofindlove@gmail.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 4:36 PM
    To: ccsopio@colliersheriff.net
    Subject:119 request

Pursuant to Fl. Statute 119, I am requesting records for March 14, 2009, on those employed by Collier County Sheriff's Office who worked off-duty details between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m. and where those off-duty details were located. I also would like to see those pay records.
    Thanks and let me know how much, if I decide to purchase copies, it will cost for these records.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast