Did CCSO PIO violate 119?
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Re: Did CCSO PIO violate 119?

NO CCSO did not violtae the law... BO violated the law and was abusive while doing it!

Does that statisfy your hunger Jen M.?

The investigation is on the whole CCSO, though. That's what I thought.Hunter, Rambosk, Williams, Mosback, Batten, Shaefer and whoever else BO turned in, etc. That doesn't look good.

[quote="The investigation is on the whole CCSO, though. That's what I thought.Hunter, Rambosk, Williams, Mosback, Batten, Shaefer and whoever else BO turned in, etc. That doesn't look good.[/quote]

(Removed by Mod 167; This is not a slam site. Post factual information that can be substantiated and not personal attacks on someone's character)

From reading this it is abundantly clear one person abused her power and position, forcing scared subordinates into doing what she wished. Sorry haters, but your wildest dreams will not come true here. The Sheriff will remain the Sheriff.

All the same on BO....
    Question: If I were to tell one of you my boss made me, through threats and intimidation, go out and kill his rival, would you let me off without any kind of punishment? I seriously doubt it. So how did these college educated people get off without a slap on the hands? They still violate 119 (they treat media differently from those people they don't know whether they are media or regular folks, which is disallowed by law unless it involves a traffic crash -- and that is specific in law. Mod, if you want me to post the e-mail, i will so you don't edit this post (If you have an email that supports what you are saying then be my guest and post it; doing so will lend support to what you are saying. Or you can continue to make wild accusations without proof, violating the terms of use, and those reading this will chalk it up to more of the same... a disgruntled employees rant, Mod 167)) and BO hasn't been there in many months right? So what's changed? These former newspaper people who are in your PIO office know better and are the ones giving you a black eye. Haven't you guys thought of that? And this information that Kara Kenney broke has been out there for many months, but no one bothered to ask for it.
    The facts are still trickling out, but I think you will find some people in deep unowhat.
    The former sheriff should have taken action and the current sheriff should have taken action since the former didn't. Isn't that preferential treatment?

Sorry I'm not Jen M whoever she is. They all violated the law & campaigned on duty using tax payer money. How come KR admitted in his deposition he gave that once he resigned he would called CCSO employees while on duty about his campaign & would meet them for lunch while on duty? Seems to me he should have known better. That agency (well the good ole boys & DH) had to get Rambosk elected and do whatever they had to do. Everyone knows if an outsider was elected some dirty secrets would have come out.

You can make BO a scapegoat over and over, but that doesn't play in the public. She's gone, gone, gone. It's a seethrough ploy. She was the ONLY person doing this?? GEEEZ, rookies, get over that.

I know what they are saying she did, but how can Rambosk just overlook that his entire PIO office got off with doing it on HIS campaign. Think about it, people. Those in charge of information, broke the law by campaigning on duty and got NO discipline??? Is that right? Do you think the media trusts them? I don't. They all should have been terminated or at the least transferred. Service to others before self???

My Goodness. I hope the Naples Daily News doesn't read this. Or NBC-2.

See it? Say it?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast