Did CCSO PIO violate 119? - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Re: Did CCSO PIO violate 119?

Boy if I am annoying you, then why do you continue to read my postings? If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it. Yes, I am annoying to those who have something they don't want coming out. Is that you? Or is it someone above you? At least I know where I am, what I stand for and what I believe in. NO ONE tells me which way to look or act or learn or write or whatever the case may be. I cannot say that for some people and posters who only regurgitate what they are told to say. I cannot say that for some people and posters who are too afraid to stand up for what they believe in but hide behind their leaders and let them lead them down a narrow, winding road which has a bridge out at the end. Remember Jim Jones was well thoguht of until that tragic day. Remember even Charlie Manson still has his followers. Does that make the person right? I don't think so. Do you? I'll be that knat until all the facts can come out. Then we'll see who was right. you can fart all you like, fortunately I have no sense of smell on those things as I smelt it daily from certain bloggers and have lost that sense thankfully. Some were pretty stinky. And stink sticks together.

Swat

Swat, Swat

Hey Dip Shot George,

Listen carefully.The candidate can't conduct campaign business. That means doing campaign business in the buildings in the patrol cars, dip shot. That means anyone talking about donations, strategy meetings, building signs, etc. None of that should have been done at CCSO. And apparently it was. Checks shouldn't have exchanged hands on CCSO time, work shouldn't have been done on duty, etc. Nothing related to the campaign should have been done there because it appears to be coercion by the candidate. Get it yet? Obviously, you didn't read Hunter's memo. Apparently, he took it seriously since he asked for an AGENCYWIDE investigation THAT MEANS EVERYONE.It's not about you and your girlfriends sitting at the D3 sub *****ing about how silly Ortino is or how Bloom is still going to be a chief or how an August election is dumb. It's doing work, which includes talking about the campaign. Campaign versus election. You people are stoooooopid.
    And yes, I've done a ridealong. You people are still stooooooopid.

All these things that you alledge DID NOT HAPPEN! Get it? It did not happen. You think that they happened and you want that they happened so you can somehow blame an unfair advantage for doing so poorly in the election.

Get something straight; even if any of this did happen it would not have cause such a great unfair advantage that you would have lost as great as you did. It did not happen so the 80% arse whooping you took was because you were an unqualified opponent. You have no experience, education or moral values.

You lost fair and square so get over it and yourself.

Notice I did not resort to name calling... thats becasue you might have ridden with me and my mama told me not to make fun of people like you. You can't help it, you were born that way...

Swat

swat...swat

Do you smell that?

I think George just farted on that gnat, LOL

Hey angel, I am not sure what a k-nat is but George was referiing to a gnat: any of certain small flies, esp. the biting gnats or punkies of the family Ceratopogonidae, the midges of the family Chironomidae, and the black flies of the family Simuliidae.

He even spelled it first for you and you still got it wrong.

I guess being wrong comes natural to you huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen99
    Hey Dip Shot George,

Listen carefully.The candidate can't conduct campaign business. That means doing campaign business in the buildings in the patrol cars, dip shot. That means anyone talking about donations, strategy meetings, building signs, etc. None of that should have been done at CCSO. And apparently it was. Checks shouldn't have exchanged hands on CCSO time, work shouldn't have been done on duty, etc. Nothing related to the campaign should have been done there because it appears to be coercion by the candidate. Get it yet? Obviously, you didn't read Hunter's memo. Apparently, he took it seriously since he asked for an AGENCYWIDE investigation THAT MEANS EVERYONE.It's not about you and your girlfriends sitting at the D3 sub *****ing about how silly Ortino is or how Bloom is still going to be a chief or how an August election is dumb. It's doing work, which includes talking about the campaign. Campaign versus election. You people are stoooooopid.
    So if you have sooooo much evidence, why don't you and mothernature come forth and provide sworn tesitomy? Oh, yeah, you can't, because all you have are your fantasies. Your sooooo stoooopid :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    There is no law against wearing a uniform to a campiagn event. You just can't be ON DUTY. BTW "Whatsay" who are you to call anyone stupid you squirmy incoherent little $^%~!! your the one who couldnt put together a cogent and coherent sentence. Something about candidates not being allowed to talk about the campaign. If you hate deputies so much, don't call one when your girlfriend is beating the crap out of you. ..and go post on facebook or something.

HA! do you have any idea how much of a direct hit you just made on Angelangel with the Facebook comment?!?! Facebook cost angel his previous career. OUCH!!

This is the same crap we heard during the election with the costa rica pics that were going to come out....then again when BO resigned...they were going to come out then too. We're all still waiting. Why don't you guys put up or shut up. If you have evidence, by all means, give it to ryan Mills. :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen99
    Hey Dip Shot George,

No, YOU listen carefully.....Get over it already. The investigation against Rambosk, Hunter & CCSO is over with NO CHARGES.

Last couple of paragraphs in the NDN story :

In May, the court dismissed all counts against Rambosk, Hunter and Collier County in Angiolillo’s lawsuit. However, counts remain open against the deputies who arrested Angiolillo, who has already announced his candidacy for Collier sheriff in 2012.

Rambosk said he participated in the deposition representing the Sheriff’s Office. The allegations against him are not affecting the agency, he said.

“I also believe that our deputies acted appropriately given the evidence and I’m confident that there will be a favorable result for the deputies,” Rambosk said. “I can tell you that this is obviously just continued malicious actions by a losing political opponent.”

A motion to depose Daily News reporter Ryan Mills for Angiolillo’s lawsuit was quashed in June.

Read this carefully for those of you who don't understand.

Rambosk, Hunter, the PIO office and the ENTIRE CCSO is still under investigation by the special prosecutor out of Dade, the FDLE and the feds for campaign violations.

The Vinnie lawsuit has nothing to do with the campaigning on duty issue. His attorney brought it up to try to draw out information in a depo for political reasons because he's running again. That's it. What you keep quoting has to do with the Vinnie issue.

NOT THE CAMPAIGNING ON DUTY allegations that Hunter asked for an outside investigation into. That continues becauese Steve Russell recused his office from it and the Governor appointed Dade County's SAO to go into CCSO. So KR, BO, DH, JW,JM,AS, KP, MB and the others they've turned in along the way (and who collected $$$ on duty) are still open and active. Everyone, even the current PIOs are liable to be criminally charged.Maybe you should ask MW in legal how it works.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast