FAPE PRESIDENT

Thread: FAPE PRESIDENT

FAPE PRESIDENT

Heard a rumor that KC moved out of state. Who is taking over?

Re: FAPE PRESIDENT

It is true
    she moved cause she got kicked out
    the by-laws say that the VP from her outgoing region is the new president

from what I understand she moved out. why run for prez if you didn't want it though??? thanx for nuthin' ms. prez!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Exp from another
    from what I understand she moved out. why run for prez if you didn't want it though??? thanx for nuthin' ms. prez!!!!
    who are YOU to judge? do you know the situation? do you know that she went to state and was close to being kicked out for going? I dont think so! Shes is one of my best friends and Ill be damned if ill let you talk shit like you know what shes went thru.

First of all she loved the association and would do anything for it second of all she didn't just move out she was kicked out and had to leave explorers there for leaving the association if it was up to her I am pretty sure that she would still be here and still be our president. So to all of you people that don't know what you are really talking about back off and figure out the facts before you talk crap about someone.

Seems you peeps are a bit touchy!!! If in fact she got kicked out, then guess we didn't need someone like that as our prez anyway then. She was always into the drama anyway......good riddens!!!!!!!!!

She didnt get kicked out of explorers. She had to leave explorers because she had to move to another state.

Post Re: FAPE PRESIDENT

Quote Originally Posted by Expl954
    Seems you peeps are a bit touchy!!! If in fact she got kicked out, then guess we didn't need someone like that as our prez anyway then. She was always into the drama anyway......good riddens!!!!!!!!!
    If you didnt want me as your president then why did you nominate me again? I got kicked out because I am in a relationship with a guy in the Army, my parents do not like that because they think he is going to cheat and hurt me. So because I chose to be in a relationship with him they kicked me out.

Hi, I lived on the streets for a few days trying to figure out how I was going to be able to stay there for what else, Explorers. If you dont believe me, at this point, i really dont care.

I gave up a whole hell of a lot for Explorers, not only for my post but for F.A.P.E. I gave up cheering after 11 years for F.A.P.E and almost got fired from my job. OH ANDDDDD I took more expensive classes in college so I could be there

If you thought I was always up in the 'drama'-thats cause it was MY JOB! I had to know what was going on and why at all times.

Im sorry you couldnt stand me, and if I knew who you actually were I could address your problems with me for what they are to you. I know you have my E-mail, but if not-CE_VP_KCurrie@yahoo.com

As always, feel free to e-mail me ANYTIME.

and thanks to everyone for your continued support through this rough time in my life

Thanks for everything you did for the FAPE kcurrie! You were awesome and we want you back!! Good luck in your future!