BSO VS NYPD

Thread: BSO VS NYPD

BSO VS NYPD

I have to say I live in the Ft Lauderdale area and our cops down here are corrupt, immature, unethical... and list goes on. They have THE most active message board on this site, not because they like to help each other out with training issues or want to keep informed about the newest laws..... they goes on this site to continuously bash and degrade each other and other law enforcement agencies. I have been reading their boards for a while now and I have to say they have been bashing the NYPD as much as they can. I guess they don't like their ouw skeletons so they try to pick on someone else.

Well I am here to inform you that they have finally crossed the line. Go to Florida, Broward Sheriff's Office (yes the idiots who started the show COPS and now have a TLC thing about their female deputies) and read the post titled "another one" They not only are talking their usual crap about you guys but now they are openly saying the NYPD are NOT heroes of 9-11.

Enough is enough, this is disgusting. I don't want to start a war between you too (10-1 u guys can run circles around these clowns) but I think you should be informed. If you vacation in the Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County area and you should run into a BSO deputy down here DO NOT tell them u r NYPD, they will find any reason to give you a ticket or lock you up. I'm sure you have already heard stories of these guys issuing tickets to brothers. There are very few good guys down here who know to do the right thing but don't take the chance, there are over 6300 employees, the previous sheriff just finished a prison sentence and the current sheriff is openly corrupt. BSO is a joke and has been for years. I have respect for the NYPD- u r the first and the best! remember that...

I believe in the Law Enforcement Family but down here it's kill or be killed by fellow LEO's. We all know each agency has it's bad apples, we all know each agency has it's cry babies and do nothings but BSO unfortunately is just full of them, bucket loads.

I want to say to u the NYPD- u have the ut most respect from me. Be safe and I will NEVER forget the sacrifices you all made on that day, the days prior and the days to come.

Thank you for your professionalism and representing a true law enforcement agency.

Re: BSO VS NYPD

Quote Originally Posted by Ashamed to live in Ft Lauderdale
    I have to say I live in the Ft Lauderdale area and our cops down here are corrupt, immature, unethical... and list goes on. They have THE most active message board on this site, not because they like to help each other out with training issues or want to keep informed about the newest laws..... they goes on this site to continuously bash and degrade each other and other law enforcement agencies. I have been reading their boards for a while now and I have to say they have been bashing the NYPD as much as they can. I guess they don't like their ouw skeletons so they try to pick on someone else.

Well I am here to inform you that they have finally crossed the line. Go to Florida, Broward Sheriff's Office (yes the idiots who started the show COPS and now have a TLC thing about their female deputies) and read the post titled "another one" They not only are talking their usual crap about you guys but now they are openly saying the NYPD are NOT heroes of 9-11.

Enough is enough, this is disgusting. I don't want to start a war between you too (10-1 u guys can run circles around these clowns) but I think you should be informed. If you vacation in the Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County area and you should run into a BSO deputy down here DO NOT tell them u r NYPD, they will find any reason to give you a ticket or lock you up. I'm sure you have already heard stories of these guys issuing tickets to brothers. There are very few good guys down here who know to do the right thing but don't take the chance, there are over 6300 employees, the previous sheriff just finished a prison sentence and the current sheriff is openly corrupt. BSO is a joke and has been for years. I have respect for the NYPD- u r the first and the best! remember that...

I believe in the Law Enforcement Family but down here it's kill or be killed by fellow LEO's. We all know each agency has it's bad apples, we all know each agency has it's cry babies and do nothings but BSO unfortunately is just full of them, bucket loads.

I want to say to u the NYPD- u have the ut most respect from me. Be safe and I will NEVER forget the sacrifices you all made on that day, the days prior and the days to come.

Thank you for your professionalism and representing a true law enforcement agency.
    CORRUPT??????? Are you outta your danmed mind?????????????????
    Which agency has sleazey "cops" who do nothing but train for the pllice olympics on-duty?
    Buncha corrput BS doing that kind of stuff on the taxpayers dime? They all should be indicted.

So, what did the mean and bad BSO do to you? Multiple DUI arrest? Put your family in prison? What you really need to do, is move to N Y. Then your happy, BSO is happy, and NYPD can bust you for whatever it is your dumping on BSO for.

the coward i mean broward no i meant coward ounty cops could **** up a wet dream scott iserial is a used twatbag

LOL..............typical cry baby South Floridian....how much farther up our ass can you stick that nose of yours? Jesus Christ, didn't anyone tell you it's not "cool" to tattle? Gtfo rat. We don't need your kudos.

I have been a central Florida law enforcement deputy for many years and during one of the hurricanes we went to another county for mutual aid as they were hit bad. The Broward County Sheriffs office also responded as did many other agencies. Broward County SO were a bunch of showoff clowns. The rumor was the county we were in asked Broward SO to leave as he didn't want their help. I can't confirm this, but they were clown for sure.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1983021
    I have been a central Florida law enforcement deputy for many years and during one of the hurricanes we went to another county for mutual aid as they were hit bad. The Broward County Sheriffs office also responded as did many other agencies. Broward County SO were a bunch of showoff clowns. The rumor was the county we were in asked Broward SO to leave as he didn't want their help. I can't confirm this, but they were clown for sure.
    You are the clown. BSO came to help.

Unregistered

Really

Quote Originally Posted by ;1441107

Really? Speak for yourself. There's a bad apple in every agency including the NYPD. So don't get on here stirring the pot just because YOU had a bad experience. I've never cited a fellow officer whether they were local or from out of state. & if someone, Leo or not committed a criminal act beyond my control, then I'll do what I have to do.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1441107

Not that you guys could not tell, BUT this is a ***** who was fired from BSO, THEN rehired by the new sheriff as his LICK BOY HOUSE MOUSE! The REAL story is that after this pathetic POS was rehired as a civilian at BSO, he started bull shitting that in 2001 he drove to NY and participated in the search for WTC 911 victims, despite the dangers!

It was proven to be a lie. Stolen Valor! HE is full of anger that it was proven by former NYPD Officers who knew him, that he NEVER left Florida, and lied to make up for his cowardice which got him fired in the first place.

SO... NO RUSS....YOU are not a hero of 911 which is what has been established. Starting a problem with NYPD will not fill that empty hole in your spine you bald *****.

Unregistered
    Hey Berkowitz, there are lots of former MOS working at BSO, myself included, that are not looking to lock up guys OTJ. Yes, we know Russ D is full of shyte...but you, a suck azz CIVILIAN to the former criminal sheriff, were far worse. Don't try to stir shyte up. We are doing just fine.