First 2% Endorsement Payment Is In!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

First 2% Endorsement Payment Is In!

Wow! I never thought we would see it but its true, even though people at BSO are losing their jobs we got the first 2% payment for selling our endorsement!!! For a department that has no money we are doing pretty damn good. Hundreds of new Dodge Chargers, a couple of two door Dodge Challengers, Some smart cars and some Hybrid SUVs for the upper command staff. Sounds like the car dealers, light bar installer and the guy who puts the stars and stripes on the cars are all being paid back for their support too!! How do we announce that we are putting people out on the street and three weeks later give a raise that costs the department approximately 1.4 million dollars annually that was never even in the original budget???

Re: First 2% Endorsement Payment Is In!

Lameberti is diggin' his own grave. The gestapo will some to an end eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You are a F****** idiot....I believe Lamberti will save their jobs. I don't want anyone to lose their job. However, BSO in the Jenne days created so many BS jobs for civilians and hired so many people and now it's time to cut all that crap out. Too many civilian positions, giving them cars, high salaries, including the top brass. Enough already. The way I see it is that we are eliminating positions we really don't need. I feel bad for the people losing their jobs but it's either their jobs or our future. We don't need so many people working at the SO. Come on, we can get rid of the top brass and many other civilian positions. The ones you need are the deputies on the road, jail and communications, everyone else can take a back seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Guesttttt
    You are a F****** idiot....I believe Lamberti will save their jobs. I don't want anyone to lose their job. However, BSO in the Jenne days created so many BS jobs for civilians and hired so many people and now it's time to cut all that crap out. Too many civilian positions, giving them cars, high salaries, including the top brass. Enough already. The way I see it is that we are eliminating positions we really don't need. I feel bad for the people losing their jobs but it's either their jobs or our future. We don't need so many people working at the SO. Come on, we can get rid of the top brass and many other civilian positions. The ones you need are the deputies on the road, jail and communications, everyone else can take a back seat.
    I could'nt agree with you more, however, the civialns and top brass with big salaries and take home cars on not the ones getting touched. The line staff are the ones whos careers have been used as pawns in the sheriff's game not the Ken Jenne regime!! This place needs a social cleansing because it is filthy!! The only way this department will get better is when someone from the outside gets in to run the show and chops the disgusting top off of this administration. The worst thing that ever happened to us was to get a 30+ year BSO guy elected.

Quote Originally Posted by Astonished
    Wow! I never thought we would see it but its true, even though people at BSO are losing their jobs we got the first 2% payment for selling our endorsement!!! For a department that has no money we are doing pretty darn good. Hundreds of new Dodge Chargers, a couple of two door Dodge Challengers, Some smart cars and some Hybrid SUVs for the upper command staff. Sounds like the car dealers, light bar installer and the guy who puts the stars and stripes on the cars are all being paid back for their support too!! How do we announce that we are putting people out on the street and three weeks later give a raise that costs the department approximately 1.4 million dollars annually that was never even in the original budget???

OK Let's see. You'll cry and complain because you thought you wern't getting your raise. You now GET the raise and you're crying that you're worried about people losing jobs and that Lamberti is wasting money! You just proved that you have no clue what you want and will find any excuse to whine!

The 2% was a wash for most of us now that they took half of our shift differential. The shift differential is now a dollar an hour after midnight which equates to $37 bi-weekly instead of the $80 bi-weekly. The first responder pay is about $50 bi-weekly so its basically a wash. Thanks to the PBA for negotiating that without going to the general membership.

Amen to both of your comments!

Quote Originally Posted by CarefulwhatUwish4
    I could'nt agree with you more, however, the civialns and top brass with big salaries and take home cars on not the ones getting touched. The line staff are the ones whos careers have been used as pawns in the sheriff's game not the Ken Jenne regime!! This place needs a social cleansing because it is filthy!! The only way this department will get better is when someone from the outside gets in to run the show and chops the disgusting top off of this administration. The worst thing that ever happened to us was to get a 30+ year BSO guy elected.

I agree that the mighty BSO needs a cleansing. Most pray for it after an election and we get some good blood baths. However, this will be true with whoever leads the agency. The Sheriff will surround himself with trustworthy administrators, political favorites, friends and family thus creating the same situation we have now. And you know what? You all will be biatching about it then too.

Quote Originally Posted by CarefulwhatUwish4

BSO is so mess up right now. All the top guys that are double dipping needs to go, give them nice package and send them out of the door. That's the only way this agency will improve. As far as for the Sheriff, he has been good to us Deputies, however has a politician he suck. He needs to put his foot down and stop getting punk by county commissioners.

Quote Originally Posted by hjack23
    BSO is so mess up right now. All the top guys that are double dipping needs to go, give them nice package and send them out of the door. That's the only way this agency will improve. As far as for the Sheriff, he has been good to us Deputies, however has a politician he suck. He needs to put his foot down and stop getting punk by county commissioners.
    Could you at least spell correctly or just dont even bother adding your useless drivel to this sight?
    You are embarrassing us with your phonic ebonic useless words of nonsense! ops:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast