CERTIFIED HIRING
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

CERTIFIED HIRING

does anybody know when your hiring certified again???

Re: CERTIFIED HIRING

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    does anybody know when your hiring certified again???
    When you learn to spell. ("you're")

Possibly when the new budget kicks in on October 1st.

Hello, any update on when the next lateral class is going to be?

Don't hold your breath we don't have any money and will probably take pay cuts and benefit cuts....equals no hiring. According to our wonderful mayor we are we are not short on officers. If you believe that I have some swamp ground in the everglades that Disney is looking to sell.

Hey is this True I heard the County will be hiring in October, Does anybody knows when, becuase are departments our laying off alot of officers and we need jobs. I can't believe I won't have a job after Oct 1. I know that in the county the last thing they will lay off its police officers and firefighters I can't believe this is happing I want to switch boats. :cry:

Is the county going to hire some of us from Miami PD?

We currently stopped all academy classes for non certified for at least the next six months. The last lateral training for certified was in April. I seriously doubt the county will pull their heads out of the butts and hire people that are already trained and qualified due to the fact that they like to start people from scratch and brain wash them into the county philosophy. This is similar to how FHP makes their recruits drink the kool aid in the academy. Remember one thing it would make way too much sense to hire someone already trained and seasoned. That would save way to much money therefore it is not the county approved agenda. With the county it is either half-baked or complete chaos to prevail.

Does anyone know how long is the lateral class and when do you get sworn in the begining or the end? Also what kind of training do they do?

does anybody have the number to MDPD personnel that I can call to find out WTF is going on with my app?? I took my poly in June and still have not gotten the results officially. I have an insider who gave me the results but thats it. I want the official results and want to ask when Im going to the next step. Thanks!!

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast