Bye FOPE send in your IUPA card for Election - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Bye FOPE send in your IUPA card for Election

Quote Originally Posted by Think about IT
    Quote Originally Posted by GuestII
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I got mine leaving work today it's a good thing because when I got home and did a # 2 I was out of toilet paper and it came in real handy....... thanks IUPA

This is a prime example of why we need a strong Union like IUPA to fight for a raise. Our FOPE reps can’t afford toilet paper! :shock:
    If IUPA is so strong who do they represent?? How many agencies in Florida??? , How many in Broward County??,, How many 1,000 persons departments are with them, let’s get some facts, I have to ask this because it’s not on their web site??
    Follow this link to see who is represent by IUPA in Florida, is this who you want to be associated with??
    http://iupalocal6000.org/Contact_Us.html
    Not one SO as a matter of fact there all State Agencies and are Police or Non-Sworn,, and we know how bad their Contracts are didn't they all give back 10% this year?? Hay FOP your not even in the Game!!!!

How would you know who's in the game and who's not your never at work! 11,11,11,11,11 BTW nice to have a fope union rep call his fellow dep's "bit*ches" when we ask him a question. Go back to hiding in your corner at roll call (NBB) and tell your so called pres. to come to work!. How many lobsters did he get the past two days out 11,11,11,04,04 guys worked 9 days in the last 3 MONTHS! way to go fope.

Mr. "we consulted our attorneys and I wished it would have been anything but what they told us" "The deps at the stockade would have bumping rights, and that would be a nightmare so a mass bid was only fair"

Aaaaant WRONG. busted telling lies again.....refer to page #4

http://opinions.1dca.org/written/opi...06/04-5066.pdf

funny thing about that link is its an AFL-CIO case. ding ding ding we've caught a LIAR!

bottom line the FOPE must go. Give us choices and we will pick one.

ditto

How would you know who's in the game and who's not your never at work! 11,11,11,11,11 BTW nice to have a fope union rep call his fellow dep's "bit*ches" when we ask him a question. Go back to hiding in your corner at roll call (NBB) and tell your so called pres. to come to work!. How many lobsters did he get the past two days out 11,11,11,04,04 guys worked 9 days in the last 3 MONTHS! way to go fope.
    Evidently your not, You have no clue who this is,,,and i have no clue what your talking about or do i care,,
    but if your what the FOP has to offer ,,,your not in the game,,, :snicker:

ISTUPA does not represent jailers!

FOP and IUPA boys and girls do what I did last week... contact benefits and ask for the number of FOPE members. Surprise Surprise... the number of members are at an alltime high your RETARDS!!! I guess all that smoke staff blew up your ass at NBB was just that smoke... what happened to your claim that 2 to 3 hundred members had withdrawn? I guess you got lied to. The FOPE members are better informed than you think. They want representation and know you cant offer any because you are too busy opening up all the cases they need representation for. Of course staff will tell you they cancelled their membership they know of the potential CONSEQUENCES if they dont!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Think about IT
    Quote Originally Posted by GuestII
    I got mine leaving work today it's a good thing because when I got home and did a # 2 I was out of toilet paper and it came in real handy....... thanks IUPA

This is a prime example of why we need a strong Union like IUPA to fight for a raise. Our FOPE reps can’t afford toilet paper! :shock:
    If IUPA is so strong who do they represent?? How many agencies in Florida??? , How many in Broward County??,, How many 1,000 persons departments are with them, let’s get some facts, I have to ask this because it’s not on their web site??
    Follow this link to see who is represent by IUPA in Florida, is this who you want to be associated with??
    http://iupalocal6000.org/Contact_Us.html
    You moron, that’s just one of IUPA's locals in Florida, Local 6000.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast